Poker Notes

• keniff
      What and How?

There are so many variables a poker player needs to remember so they can act accordingly in future hands. I'm finding it difficult to fine tune my notes.

Are there poker note templates out there? Could anyone provide me with one?

What are the most profitable/important notes to take (excluding what poker tracker provides) Top 10,20.......variables eg. leads out vs slow plays made hands.

Any info on this topic would be helpful. Thanks

P.S. an easy to use poker notes software would be a great tool!!!
  • 2 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Hi keniff!

We will write a short article about player notes.

Good luck at the tables!
    • logitechzen
      Theres a video about it on youtube:

When i take player notes, i usually keep it simple,I don't use colors, i write down stupid things the guy has done. Like for example:

Reraised AQo after 1P raised UTG and 2P called.

The words that are frequent I usually make shorter, like CO and UTG, PF, also BB and SB etc. Players hands I write with caps and the shortend words also. If he made a very bad play somehting like 100 dollar AI(all in) call PF A9o then that will be with caps aswell.

I also write a if a player seems to be good, solid and weather he bluffs or not.

The key is to keep it simple and short, so you could read it quickly.

When you play lower limits on a huge site like party then taking very precise notes is quite pointless, because you'll likely not to meet that player ever again.

You should find what suits you, the colors, notes or something else.

Still waiting to get that poker tracker license, when i get it I hopefully don't have to write down so many things.