[NL2-NL10] NL10 : TPTK reraised

• SonicXT
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       

0.05/0.10 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:heart: , 9:club:
      UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $0.10, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, 5 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.35) 4:spade: , 9:diamond: , 7:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, UTG+1 raises to $0.60, MP1 calls $0.60, Hero folds.

Turn: ($1.75) 9:heart: (2 players)
      UTG+1 checks, MP1 bets $1.80, UTG+1 folds.

Final Pot: $3.55

Was it correct to fold against that reraise on the flop ?
  • 4 replies
    • aciddrop
      You have TPTK. He didn't reraise here, he just raised. If you can put him on a set for sure, then you should fold. I think he can have many hands here, FD, weaker 9, etc. After MP1 also calls, you get the chance to call for pot odds of 1:4.5 almost. That's attractive. I think you should play, but whether call or reraise I don't know.
    • SonicXT
      He just raised indeed, sorry.
      If the other guy didn't call I'd have called it.
      Was a little worried of a set but more of an overpair (the MP1 slowplayed kings and jacks before) and with 2 players in I figured I was probably beat. I just don't know if the odds were right for a weaker hand to call.
    • nttflox
      I think you took a good decision. Imo high probability for a set from one of them.
    • Berliner1982
      After you got raised by your opponent and the other one called, your only option on the flop is to go All-In or to fold. SB could hold a weaker 9, Two Pair, a set, which he likes to protect against a flushdraw, or he holds an FD himself. MP1 most likely holds an FD here, since a Set has to protect here and would raise.

If you push I think you will get called mostly by at least one of them here. So your fold should be correct. But I will put the hand in the equilator in the next days and let you know. But since has to wait till sunday or monday, since I will be out of town over the weekend.