Party Poker $50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 962718
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $123.09
      BB: $63.53
      Hero (CO): $51.50
      BTN: $106.52

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with A :heart: A :diamond:
      Hero raises to $1.50, BTN calls $1.50, 2 folds

Flop: ($3.75) 7 :club: J :diamond: J :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.00, BTN raises to $6.50, Hero calls $4.50

Turn: ($16.75) 4 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $11.00, Hero calls $11

River: ($38.75) Q :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $33.00, Hero folds

Vil. 16/13/7 after 321 hands
      he etiehr fold to cbet 83percent of the time or raise 17

his range is pretty wide hereand maybe he can include some bluffs on this kind of board as well

PF range: JJ-55 A9s-AJs AT-AJo T9-KJ
      Flop- he could raise most of this range
      T: he will continue w FDs, Trips, 88+ ????
      R: he will continue w Trips or better and no bluff

Should I fold on T?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think he is not messing around there too often once he bets turn
      So to me it is either shove or fold. I think with aces you can do both. Since they seem a little too good to fold I think shove is fine
      Also you have to realize that players would very often slowplay on the flop trips or boat and would very often only raise turn so if you have any reason to think that player is making moves then either call him down or shove since there are also flushdraw on the board and he would likely shove river if he hits his draw
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I think he is not messing around there too often once he bets turn
      So to me it is either shove or fold. I think with aces you can do both. Since they seem a little too good to fold I think shove is fine
      Also you have to realize that players would very often slowplay on the flop trips or boat and would very often only raise turn so if you have any reason to think that player is making moves then either call him down or shove since there are also flushdraw on the board and he would likely shove river if he hits his draw
      The flush draw is only on the turn ? his aggression is already on the flop ?

i can take notes to know if he is making any moves , what other tedencies should i note ?

*going beyond hand analysis*

this is my new HUD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and its popup.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

with this HUD , what sort of notes do i still need to take ?

i know i need to take note of exceptions like tricky play , players getting married to their hands , etc. What are other good notes for me to take ?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      some players would sometimes raise flop with backdoor draws instead of floating flop, since very likely you´re going to barrel draw. but if you think he is likely not going to take that line, then it is either two options: he is bluffing with air or smt like 88 or he has Jx+ hand, sometimes also QQ/KK, but not really sure how often people would take these lines with overpairs on paired board
      So if you think he is not bluffing enough times likely turn fold is better or maybe even calling turn and folding river but once you call turn I think river call is a little better than fold
      About notes: just to understand how he is playing. Can you fire scary turns for him and he´d fold or he is rather showdown happy. Do you ever expect him to bluffraise turn oop/ip with draws. Generally smt unusual that you don´t expect weak tight player making.