$23.55
      BU:
      $11.21
      SB:
      $18.57
      BB:
      $5.60

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, A.
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BU calls $0.30, SB raises to $1.50, BB folds, Hero calls $1.20, BU calls $1.20.

Flop: ($4.6) 4, A, 7 (3 players)
      SB bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50, BU folds.

Turn: ($11.6) A (2 players)
      SB bets $13.57, Hero calls $13.57.

River: ($38.74) T (2 players)

Final Pot: $38.74.

Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF/Hands)
      BU - 26/16/0.3/58
      SB - 18/15/13.0/212, 3.6% 3bet

Hi,

After a month spent playing Civilization, I'm back to poker :) Things are not going too well so far, today was a good day until this hand happened

Preflop: I don't know what to do here. His 3bet value is very low, but the situation is good for a squeeze. Do you think he must have a strong hand here? Should I fold? Should I 4bet? Didn't want to 4bet because we were deep, although maybe 4bet/fold was the best option

Flop: No need to protect, so decided to call and re-evaluate

Turn: Can I find a fold here? He showed lots of strength, but I guess he would play AJ, KK, QQ the same way. Maybe even TT and AT

Any opinions welcome :)

Thanks
      Yuri
  • 2 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I don't think many NL10 players understand what a squeeze is but this player looks TAGish so we will give him the benefit of the doubt I guess ;)

Calling the "squeeze" IP if fine IMO. WE keep his range wide.

There can pros and cons of just calling flop. Like u said we don't need to protect against much but I usually only do this HU because here we don't have ultimate position.

As played I can't fold either. His AF is 13.0 which is maniac style so could be getting funky with Ax, KK, QQ, JJ, TT

NH IMO.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I also discovered civilization but decided to delete it (at first my desktop screen), since it is really destroying my poker game :D
      Anyway: I think I´d also call pf
      He likely isn´t going to overbet shove AJ/AT or KK-TT so it is either AK or maybe some kind of draw
      I think if you don´t have reason to expect player is overbet shoving there too light I´d likely just fold since you´re seeing AK a lot of times
      Flop call seems fine. no need really do build pot deep and then have no idea what to do if he shoves