Cassava Poker $0.10/$0.20 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 963803
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $22.70
      UTG: $23.34
      CO: $28.15
      BTN: $6.55
      SB: $19.98

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is BB with Q :heart: Q :diamond:
      UTG calls $0.20, CO calls $0.20, 1 fold, SB calls $0.10, Hero raises to $1, 1 fold, CO calls $0.80, 1 fold

Flop: ($2.40) Q :club: T :diamond: 8 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.20, CO calls $1.20

Turn: ($4.80) 9 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.40, CO raises to $4.80, Hero calls $2.40

River: ($14.40) 3 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $21.15, Hero calls $15.70 all in

The aggression on the turn and river seems a bit strange

QQ Top set , turn river decisions ?

i flat turn cos chance of redraw 10 outs
      reraise turn ?
      the turn 9 is a gutshot if he does , so he might be raising turn from anything like TP to a set .
      i called the push cos might Beat quite a number of hands.

not much hands stats was like 43/0/0.6 over 10-20 hands ?
  • 5 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think I would likely c/c turn and c/c river, by b/c turn and then c/c river shove you´re very often against Jx, but also really hard to fold your top set. Although don´t think players do there too many crazy bluffs and especially river overshove seems very strong and mostly for value. Also he is likely not taking that line with two pair, so river fold seems better
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      so basically when i range them preflop , range them on the flop , on the turn when its this kinda one card straight board , its ok to call to see if the river pairs and fold when it doesn't i guess ( pushing is ridiculous when u know you are beat and depend on a redraw to house/quads to save your hand)
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Hi,

your error lies in only betting 1/2pot on flop on somewhat straightdrawheavy board oop.
      Just bet 2$ next time for protection because you don't want to see a 6, 7, 8, 9, T, J, K, A on turn.
      As played b/c minraise on turn but fold river unimproved because I expect villain to have JT quite often.
      And keep in mind, that calling flop, minraising turn is THE fish nutsline especially from someone who has aggression 0,6.

What did he have?

Best regards,
      Anin
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chenghao
      so basically when i range them preflop , range them on the flop , on the turn when its this kinda one card straight board , its ok to call to see if the river pairs and fold when it doesn't i guess ( pushing is ridiculous when u know you are beat and depend on a redraw to house/quads to save your hand)
      yes
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AninIII
      Hi,

your error lies in only betting 1/2pot on flop on somewhat straightdrawheavy board oop.
      Just bet 2$ next time for protection because you don't want to see a 6, 7, 8, 9, T, J, K, A on turn.
      As played b/c minraise on turn but fold river unimproved because I expect villain to have JT quite often.
      And keep in mind, that calling flop, minraising turn is THE fish nutsline especially from someone who has aggression 0,6.

What did he have?

Best regards,
      Anin
      i guess i will bet more for my cbets 2/3 and even more for draw heavy boards like PSB

he had QJo :(