UTG+1: $10.40
      UTG+2: $10.13
      MP1: $10.74
      Hero (MP2): $14.14
      CO: $3.77
      BTN: $3.80
      SB: $4.43

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is MP2 with Q :heart: Q :diamond:
      2 folds, UTG+2 raises to $0.40, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.40, 2 folds, SB calls $0.35, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.30) 7 :diamond: 4 :heart: 4 :diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG+2 bets $1.20, Hero raises to $3, SB folds, UTG+2 raises to $9.73, Hero calls $6.73

Turn: ($20.76) J :diamond: (2 players)

River: ($20.76) 2 :heart: (2 players)

Villian was unknown. I didn't want to 3-bet pre cause I would turn my hand into a bluff. I doubt he is cbeting really wide here in 3-way pot but still there is more hand that I am ahead than I am behind. Flop is two tone so I didn't wanted to flat call+ even on blank he will continue his aggresion with 99-JJ (but that's just an asumption). Is this good/bad play??
  • 5 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      As strong hand as QQ I would likely still 3-bet pf, although call is also fine. Just if you flat there QQ, I guess you´re also flatting with AK and then only 3-betting with KK/AA which makes playing against you quite easy. Fold AK to your 3-bet, call pp-s or maybe suited connectors to his favorable flop and then stack your overpair
      So I think keeping your 3-betting range wider than KK/AA is a little better option.
      raise/call is fine postflop. Not sure if he is going to shove there JJ/TT but he may easily take that line consider he would likely not put you on QQ+ and that you would often raise there with draws
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      Hi,
      The problem is that majority of my oponnent on Rush Fr play something like 9/7 style sometimes even 8/6 or so. Should I still 3-bet them with QQ (or Villian lets say 12/10 who OR from UTG 7-8 of his range)?? What would be your range here+ if you 3-bet QQ AK would you 5-bet/jam vs 4-bet / call shove???
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by franeczek
      Hi,
      The problem is that majority of my oponnent on Rush Fr play something like 9/7 style sometimes even 8/6 or so. Should I still 3-bet them with QQ (or Villian lets say 12/10 who OR from UTG 7-8 of his range)?? What would be your range here+ if you 3-bet QQ AK would you 5-bet/jam vs 4-bet / call shove???
      against 9/7 and 8/6 I won´t really 3-bet. So you´re right then just call pf. But then I´d also just call him down since I don´t think he is stacking off too many worse hands. Against 12/10 I´d still 3-bet and also call shove or shove over 4-bet
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      The problem with that hand is that there is one palyer left that I don't want to give odds to call (still is more likely that SB will check/fold here)+ there is many cards I don't want to see- any :diamond: K or A. I thought that it is more likely that he will sove vs my raise with worse here (cause I don't represent here anything except for draw)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by franeczek
      The problem with that hand is that there is one palyer left that I don't want to give odds to call (still is more likely that SB will check/fold here)+ there is many cards I don't want to see- any :diamond: K or A. I thought that it is more likely that he will sove vs my raise with worse here (cause I don't represent here anything except for draw)
      '
      since you also have there Qd then diamond is not really the worse card. A and K might come but reason just calling is that you give him anyway very strong hand. But if you think he can raise shove there worse hands then raise/call is fine play