This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

No Images Colored Notes Theme + Question

• Hajler
      Hajler
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I recently moved to Stars and didn't really like any of the themes as I didn't have enough room for my HUD, but after playing around with custom themes I have found a setup that I like and I thought I would share it. :f_cool:

Keep in mind that I only made the player boxes and notes, the table and cards were made by really talented people in the free themes thread on 2+2. I would leave credit but I don't really want to search through a 200 page thread again so sorry if I offend anyone. :f_cry:

Anyway this theme has lots of room for a HUD and the colored notes are easy to see and work really well multi-tabling for me. If you want to try it I uploaded it here. Keep in mind you have to turn off large note icons and color borders in Options > Player Notes in the Stars client.

Also I have a question for anyone who has ever made a theme. Is it possible to change the color of the font? I wanted to make new buttons and stuff, but couldn't figure out how to change the font from that gross yellow.
  • 4 replies