UTG ($1.75)
      UTG+1 ($1.93)
      UTG+2 ($2.91)
      MP1 ($6.16)
      Hero ($6.05)
      CO ($3.85)
      BTN ($3.97)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: K:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.15

FLOP ($0.42) J:spade: 6:diamond: Q:diamond:

BB bets $0.15, Hero raises to $0.45, BB calls $0.30

TURN ($1.32) J:spade: 6:diamond: Q:diamond: 6:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $1, BB calls $1

RIVER ($3.32) J:spade: 6:diamond: Q:diamond: 6:spade: 2:spade:

BB checks, Hero checks
  • 4 replies
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      What is the reraise on flop for? Information? Or just burning money? There's literally no worse hand calling you down except he likes to donkbet his flushdraws and basically no higher one folding except Q with bad kicker.

For what do you turnbet? Same thing as before. Just a waste of money. Check back for pot control as played there.

Check back river as played. You were lucky if he had a busted draw and if not, no surprise, you were overagressive and he probably would have liked you to bet there if he has seen you play for a wile.

gen
    • psydreamer
      psydreamer
      Bronze
      i guess he bet small and flush draw was possible and so i raise :f_frown:
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      In this situation i clearly play for pot control. I'd rather give up the hand than stick a lot of money in with my second pair good kicker.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I also prefer raising flop although when 12/4 leads there I think he is oging to b/c very often
      But I would check back turn and river
      Just he has there too often set or Qx and you´re valuedowning yourself. Also he may decide to c/rai on the turn and then you face very difficult situation
      Also good thing about raising flop and checking turn is that he would not valuebet himself very often Qx hand on the river since he is scared you pot controlling aces or slowplaying so you should get free showdown a lot of times or he is just betting really small to prevent your big river bet