[NL2-NL10] NL10 TT on low board vs middlestack

• generals007
      I've been playing alot of NL50 SH, then switched to HU play with a too small bankroll, suffered a downswing after playing there relatively successfully and now switched back drastically to multitabling on NL10 (15-18 tables) to rebuild my bankroll easily. This is one of the hands i picked out of the losing hands on elephant.

I'm playing vs a middlestack on a close to SH table, so I first thought my hand to be strong enough for a call pf versus a minraise of 40 cents. Thinking again, I am now not sure of this because I am basically only calling for set value and vs AK, probably, although I have seen people on this limit minreraising with J9 off and 45 suited and the like.

My main question, of course, if I should, on average, bet that flop there, and if i should call or fold to that allin raise of the middlestack. The c/r is strong, ig, but my odds seem kind of good too. Since I only have a few hands from him I was not trusting his 1,8 AF too much.

If I'd play the hand again now, having thought about it, I'd probably still call the pf minreraise, then bet the flop again, but fold to the shove. Would I be doing the right thing?

Known players:

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:heart: , T:diamond:
      MP3 calls $0,10, CO folds, Hero raises to $0,50, 2 folds, MP3 raises to $0,90, Hero calls $0,40.

Flop: ($1,95) 3:diamond: , 8:club: , 9:diamond: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $1,50, MP3 raises to $4,00 (All-In), Hero calls $2,50.

Turn: ($9,95) 7:diamond:
      River: ($9,95) 5:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $9,95

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of tens (Th Td)
      MP3 shows a pair of aces (Ac Ah)

MP3 wins with a pair of aces (Ac Ah)
  • 2 replies