i'm really struggling right now

• Murdoch25
      Murdoch25
      Bronze
      the amount of players that are hitting there miracle cards against me right now, along with the amount of times my KK, QQ getting beat with Ax, AK not hitting in a race against small pairs, flushes not coming and open enders missing.

i know i don't have a right to win a hand however,i know i'm better than my results would suggest right now but, i don't think i can handle the amount of donks and fish online, i keep my eye on every hand and just when i think i have them with my A's K's they turn over trip 5's 4's 3's.
      it's driving me nuts

and there it is again AK twice all in beat by KK twice
  • 5 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      I can understand that you're unhappy with your bad luck, but luck is a part of the game. Sometimes it will favour you and sometimes it will favour your opponent, but it will always be there. If you don't like luck interfering, you can always switch to a skill-only game like chess.

What I don't understand is why you're complaining about "the amount of donks and fish online". So you would prefer it if all the players where skilled, solid players? How does that make sense? And why are you so sure that you're not the fish in many of the cases when you fall in love with your KK and keep calling the bets on each street when your opponent has flopped a set?

Last but not least, don't think of bad luck as something that happens continuously. Each hand is separate and independent of the previous hands and the hands that will follow. There is no streak.
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oblitron
      There is no streak.[/URL]
      Almost, a better thing to say is "there is no such thing as running bad, only ran bad" :D (since we don't know what the next hand will bring!)
    • Murdoch25
      Murdoch25
      Bronze
      What I don't understand is why you're complaining about "the amount of donks and fish online". So you would prefer it if all the players where skilled, solid players? How does that make sense? And why are you so sure that you're not the fish in many of the cases when you fall in love with your KK and keep calling the bets on each street when your opponent has flopped a set?

Last but not least, don't think of bad luck as something that happens continuously. Each hand is separate and independent of the previous hands and the hands that will follow. There is no streak.
      i think it has put me on tilt and i'm unable to see the forest for the trees right now, i think i need a break for a few days
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      :)
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      There is no streak.
      +1