Question about exclusive chipcase

• schlang
      Hey PokerStrategy!

I have a question to poker fans. I accidentaly won an exclusive XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] poker chip set and I really don't need it, if I can sell it for good price.

Question is - how much is it really worth and where should I find people who may be interested?

It's this one:
      [Branded picture removed by Moderator]

People in one of my national poker community forums name various prices. I have seen numbers starting $100 and ending with $600. If it's $100, of course I am gonna leave it for myself, to have a nice souvenir to remain, but if really those are $600 we are talking about, then I honestly want to find a buyer.

Thank you for opinions and I hope I found acceptable forum section to post this in :)
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi schlang,

I'm sorry but I've had to edit and close your thread due the mention of the non-partner poker site and the free chipcase which could be deemed as advertising or in the very least is unfair on PokerStrategy and it's partner poker rooms.
      I trust you will understand the reasoning behind this, here is a link to our forum rules for reference.

In order to try to help you with your original query, the prices you quoted in your post are a little higher than a similar set would cost you in the UK which could be bought for as little as £40 (circa $60). A quick internet search would give you a pretty good idea of the price ranges for these.

I'm afraid that we also do not allow the advertising of items for sale within the forums at the present time (although we are working on a controlled way this could be introduced in the future). We would suggest that you use one of the many auction type websites that are more appropriate and secure for the sale of items where applicable.

Please don't let this put you off of becoming an active member in the forums though, just have a quick read of the forum rules first.

Many thanks & best regards,