already registered at Bwin, can I still get a bonus ??

• GodfatherDh
      GodfatherDh
      Bronze
      4 months ago I've registered myself on Bwin because of a commercial spot where I got 5$ for free at Bwin. With the 5$ I played some poker and after some time I've lost it all.

Now I want to play again at bwin but only if I can get the 100% bonus.. Does someone know if the bonus is still working for me because of the 5$ for free and because I've already registered myself 4 months ago??

And is there someone who's using Holdem manager on Bwin because I'm not sure it's going to work overthere ?

Ty,
  • 7 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi GodfatherDh,

I'm afraid it isn't possible to retrack an existing account, so unfortunately you will be unable to earn PokerStrategy points or to claim the 100% bonus.

You could try contacting bwin's own support team though and see if they would be prepared to give you some sort of bonus if you were to deposit funds.

Regarding the Holdem Manager, sorry I don't personally use this so other members would be better qualified to help you on that aspect.

Best regards,

Bart
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

As Kyle already wrote this isn't possible. However we have two other partners from the Ongame Network. So you play versus the same players and use the same software, just the design is a little bit different.

Betfair Poker
      EuroPoker

Holdem Manager is working on those sites.

If you have further questions please do not hesitate to ask. See the Ongame - Bwin - Betfair Setup site of Holdem Manager as well.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • GodfatherDh
      GodfatherDh
      Bronze
      ok thank you, I think i'm going for betfair then!
    • GodfatherDh
      GodfatherDh
      Bronze
      I've just made my first deposit at Betfair but I have some problems with my HUD of Holdem manager.. I can import my handhistory but when I open table manager it can't find any tables so I can't see any stats at the tables.

Anyone got an idea to fix this ?

Thank you,
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Is your Holdem manager version up2date?

The current Release is version 1.11.04.

The current Beta version can be downloaded here.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Does HEM work for SnG's already on Ongame? Last time I tried I found out that Ongame doesn't save any tournament summaries and you need to add them manually.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

Bwin doesn't write a tournament summary, so you need to manually add this information.

Cheers,
      Hannes