• 8 replies
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      damn, made it in the wrong section. :P
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Moved it to general poker discussion for you vmarqui ;)

Bart

p.s. I haven't personally got there yet! I suck at cash games
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      thanks!
    • woodboy
      woodboy
      Bronze
      Hello,

It depends on how many tables are you playing and how many hours a day do you grind. Plus, swings and tilt can affect the time period you need to get to NL100. Maybe you’ll need to drop to NL10 before you get to NL100 at least that’s what happened to me. You might as well need only a month to have a BR to afford playing NL100 if you run hot as hell. The other question is, are you ready to move from NL25 to NL100 in such a short time? Just keep working hard and grinding, the results will come themselves.

By the way, nice goal you have. Good luck. :)
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      I'm hoping to reach NL100 by the end of the year personally.. only 3 months left.. so i think it will be quite a challenge if i want to make it.. Quite busy with school and personal life so i don't have much time for poker in the first place.

But i think from NL25 to NL100 in 3 months isn't that unreasonable if you put in enough effort.
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      I'm barely playing right now. Like once every two/three days, but hopefully I'll be able to grind everyday by half November or December. I don't think I've enough skills to be a winning player at NL100 (who knows anyway, never played it) but I'll keep learning as I play.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Big change between NL25 and NL100. GL though.
    • asmirovic
      asmirovic
      Global
      I myself am SSS grinder so its kinda hard to compare that two completely different playing style, but I menaged to come from nl5 to nl50 in 3 months.
      I bet that your knowledge and undarstanding of poker beats mine already, so am not gonna play smartass here :) , but my success sky-rockets when I started to invest more time in studying more than playing.
      By study I mean watching videos,evaluate my hands on forums, found a team to sweat with me, read and re read articles and even some books.
      and yeah watched my played hands on HEM replayer.
      I bet if you invest at least 1/3 playing time in study that you will be there till news year.

I wish you all the best