Need some help with my graph

• asmirovic
      asmirovic
      Global
      Hello guys.
      I ve been grinding SSS on nl50 for last 15k hands with some strange results.
      There were some bad beats and coinflips that I lost, but in general I have a feeling that there is amiss in my game.
      figuring it out would be a stepping stone in my poker path.

Here is my graph :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Since I am not good at intepretting those any ideas from skillfull eyes would be much appreciated.

Best regards
  • 8 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey asmirovic,

It most definitely doesn't look like the nicest graph at all but it does look like your running pretty bad. Your EV looks to be only down 45 or so.
      But there is little you can tell from a graph.
      Maybe post some stats.

Do you post hands in the hand evaluation forum?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • asmirovic
      asmirovic
      Global
      Hey Kyle.
      thx for your reply.
      Am posting hands at HE forum but nothing that leaksome was yet to be found.
      here are my overall stats:
      I will go thru all of my sessions within last few days, and check out how I played hands, maybe I will find something there.

Here my overall stats:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just to remind you again I play SSS.

THx in advance
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Hmm your UTG open range looks way looser on NL50 than NL25. 6.5% vs 4.8%.
      As 3% = JJ+, AK so what hands do you open in UTG? TT+, AQ is loose enough most of the time.

You seem to be stealing less. Ow and you steal way too much from SB 60-70%!
      Remember you will have a hard time postflop when called.
      Steal from SB the same hands as from BU. And you can loosen a bit from the CO.

Flop Cbet of 90% is too high imo. Check your cbet spots in your hand histories.

T.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I pretty much agree with Tampaloeres81.
      Tighten up SB.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Sample size [ ]
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennonac
      Sample size [ ]
      There is still enough to make assumptions on how to improve. Just because you don't have 50k sample for SSS doesn't mean you can't improve from it. 24BIs is a pretty big loss over small sample.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi,

Sample size is too small to say stuff about results. OP questions isnt about the results.
      But as Kyle said, 15k is a good sample to say something about your stats.
      Otherwise why would you use a HUD. How many people do you have with over 50k hands? :f_biggrin:

T.
    • asmirovic
      asmirovic
      Global
      Originally posted by Tampaloeres81
      Hmm your UTG open range looks way looser on NL50 than NL25. 6.5% vs 4.8%.
      As 3% = JJ+, AK so what hands do you open in UTG? TT+, AQ is loose enough most of the time.
      Yes sometimes I am even looser from UTG I raise AK-JJ + TT, AQ and sometimes even 99(offcourse when you are not watching :) .99 is sometimes but AQ and TT is always a riase.I think I saw it on some video in videos section( I believe it was Ana Kurnikovas dont touch my stats).

You seem to be stealing less. Ow and you steal way too much from SB 60-70%!
      Remember you will have a hard time postflop when called.
      Steal from SB the same hands as from BU. And you can loosen a bit from the CO.
      Damn, how I coudlnt see that.
      Yes when I look at it now, its clear as sky.
      As you Tampa know, am using stats, and in general I steal with any two if oponent has Fold to Steal more than 75, on sample size more than 200.
      So my stealing range from B(SB) should be 55+,A9,QJ,KT and TJs ?
      Btw shouldnt it be oposite, to steal bit more tighter from CO and loosen up from B?
      At least thats how I read in Article about stealing and re steal in silver section(I checked it out)

Flop Cbet of 90% is too high imo. Check your cbet spots in your hand histories.
      T.
      If I am HU and OOP on flop I always make cbet.
      I have a tendency to do it when am IP as well, maybe I should check more when IP?
      in a 3 way pot I never do cbet unless I hit a strong hand on flop or have strong overpair.
      How much you think is optimal ?

Tampa and kyle thx a lot for this, its eyes opening for me.