This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Buy-in and BRM

• domnuasu
      domnuasu
      Bronze
      Hello,

I play on PokerStars,start from 0,play 1c/2c,but the buy-in is 40BB i try to play some SSS in combination with BSS and grow up to 50$.Yesterday i changed the limit to 2c/5c,40BB buy in,and i lost about 10$.Like everyone,i don't want to loose but is happened.My questions are:
      1.What is the best play at 40BB (can't read MSS,my account not tracked throw PS)
      2.When to go to the next limit,how many buy-ins in need ?
      Should i play more at this limit 1c/2c?

Thank You !
  • 1 reply
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Well you ask about brm in the title. But you don't really ask any questions about.

Anyway.. i don't believe you should attempt to play both BSS and SSS at the same time.. i recommend just playing BSS since SSS you don't really learn much at all in my opinion.

The general recommendation for cash games is 25-50 buy ins i believe. I'd personally go for 25BI at NL2 and then add more buyins as you move up..