This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2nd $50?

• SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Hello All,

I keep reading that people are receiving a 2nd $50 bankroll. Wondering what kind of requirements or basis this is done on? I'd love to scoop a 2nd BR to run on another platform. Im currently registered with FTP and 888 on here (888 was my own deposit). Since, I have pulled my money from FTP out of frustration.

I have A LOT of volume that I push through on merge (2k+ hands a day) and create a crapload of rake.

Looking to unlock other articles and videos higher than my current silver status.

What kind of requirements do I need to meet to achieve a 2nd BR? Who/where is the best place to contact?

Thanks guys!
  • 4 replies
    • Mergy
      Mergy
      Bronze
      from what i am lead to believe if you get a 2nd starting capital .. you are one of the lucky ones .. because as far as i am aware it is simillar to a lottery as to who gets one.

Hope this helps.

GL on the felt
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey SSSC2NV,

You cannot request for a 2nd free $50 starting capital as these are completely at random.
      There are no do's or don't s to receive one.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • xmarukox
      xmarukox
      Bronze
      it is the rumors last long ago..

I had once received news that ... if we havent registered partypoker, we could get 2nd $50 thru PP.

However, the place where i live, is the jurisdiction that banned from using PP.

opppppppppppppppppppsssssssss!

i dont have that luck 2 gain the 2nd $50.. :D
      :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek:
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      While it's not completely random, a user has to meet certain conditions to be eligible for a $50 capital - and we don't give those out on a regular basis :)

Hadi