100% bonus on FT

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Well a few questions, but first things first, hi :)

I've done all the quiz and got my 50 starting capital, and i didn't even have to send off me license or a photo copy etc which I thought I would have!

But anyway, nice service and all that here :)

So, first thing; The $50 starting, I presume that to withdraw it, you have to play so many games, get so many points, yeah? (I'm playing on Full Tilt, just in case it's diff on all others. Also I'm not intending to withdraw it now, I just want to know for the future when I can actually withdraw etc.)

Secondly, and probably stupidly, I deposited 20 pounds/30 dollars, without reading to not do it before the deposit...Guessing now I can't get the 100% bonus? Or is this something to ask FT about?

Anyway, thanks :)
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Jim4ardo,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.
      Congratulations on passing the quiz and receiving your free $50 Starting capital.

Firstly, IDs are random and not all players are asked for these.

Secondly, YES, to withdraw your $50 you have to earn a certain amount of points.
      Payout requirements for the $50 starting capital

In order to get the $50 starting capital credited to your bank account or your Moneybookers account, for example, you need to collect 1.000 Full Tilt Points first. There is no time limit for this.

When you deposit own money, you need to collect a total of 100 Full Tilt Points in order to request a payout. Full Tilt Points collected before you made the deposit also count towards the required 100 Full Tilt Points.

Regarding you deposit, you might of stuffed up by depositing but, if you ask FTP nicely they might be lenient on your negligence. Just tell them the truth like you have told us and tell them that you will take full advantage of the 100% of up to $600 when you are ready to deposit that amount I guess.
      Other than that. Goodluck and I wish you the best.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Thanks kyle, just what I needed to know :]

Last question in here is how do I get up the ranks on PS, like silver, gold, plat etc? Bit confused by the system here!

Thanks again.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Our system is quite easy to understand.
      The more you play then the more you rake. And the more you rake the more PokerStrategy Point you acheive.
      The more Points you accumulate during our rollover 4 week timeframe the higher your status becomes.
      Heres some more info: Status System

Regards,

Kyle.