Pokerstars SNGs

• croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      Hello!

I play SNGs on pokerstars 6$ buyins (12-18 ply 6max), 2 at the time, 14 pro day.... for now. Without any software, tools....

My question is what poker tool is best for SNGs. It would be great if it is free.

I know about HEM, dont know how good is he for SNGs. Just give me a name, no need for links becouse they are forbiden as i understand.

Preferable SNG player, good player :) ) give me an advice.

Tnx.
  • 8 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey croboss,

I'm no SnG player but I can give you some advice.

Here is some software for you to look at: PokerStrategy.com Software

Also, if you want to play around with some ranges on pushing or wateva.
      http://www.pokerstove.com

Regards,

Kyle.
    • croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      Ty, but this is not what i am asking. As a SNG player, who plays only 2 tables at time, i dont need any help from HEM, or any other program like that. But SNGs are all about ROI and me like it or not some time soon i must start playing more tables at the same time to make more money pro hour. Past few days i have ROI maybe over 100% on 6$ buyins, but i played only 60+ sngs, so i now there is downswing coming. I tried to play 4 at the time but cant. In poker there are many spots where you can earn chips on read or something like that, you just know if you raise here they would fold, but in multitabeling i cant do that. I only play cards not oponents and in the end my ROI si very low. Playing more than 2 tables i dont see action, i only play position and cards. So my question is is there any software to help SNGs players and if yes how thoes they help. What you can see from them.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      If you cant handle playing 4 tables at once no software in the world is going to help you
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I'm not sure what kind of software your asking about???

With the tables:ROI problem. If your only playing cards then it seems you need a bit of improving and opening more tables won't help you there. Stick to the 2 tables for now and just improve your game. When you feel comfortable with 2 tables add another one etc etc

Regards,

Kyle.
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Is it Tableninja that you're after?
    • croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      Nevermind, we dont understand each other....

Only asking for software that helps to play better on multitabeling if there is any at all.Just like cash players love HEM, and i see tourneys players use it too. Not Ninja, ninja helps you play many table at same time, but dont help you improve game.

Tnx anyway.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      SnG wizard is useful software for every sng player. You can analyse your played hands and see if the shoves and folds you have made have been +EV or not. You can also tweak ranges all you want so you can learn how much you can shove in particular spots if opponent calls with this range and that range. It also has quiz like Pokerstrategy's ICM trainer except you can choose from many different tournament structures.
    • croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      Finnaly some helpfull coment.... Ty Anssi, i will chack that.