Stats judge

• drbloody
      drbloody
      Bronze
      Hi there PS fellas :evil:

I'm kinda a new around, what to say, I'm really thrilled to be here!

I was thinking, lately, imagine having stats judges on PokerStrategy !! Yes yes yess stats evaluation forum section. I am so wondering did this ever occur to anyone's mind ?!
      I'd really be happy to hear some opinions on this , I mean rly, having yourr stats analyzed. Feels like it would be extremely helpful...especially at beginner levels hmmm :f_cool:

Wouldn't it be a great feature to have here @PS asides hand evaluation forum which is already enormous +EV :f_love: .

Whatta ya compute of this ?

CheerS

dRb
  • 9 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi drbloody,

We offer strategy discussion forums, where you can open a thread and post your stats.

You opened a thread there already (Need help with stats and redline TY) and one of our coaches explained the non showdown winnings.

If you have further questions about your stats, just ask in this thread and you will receive an answer there.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • drbloody
      drbloody
      Bronze
      Hi HannesZ,

ofc! That was cool and helpful.

Just thought official stat judging would look nice, and maybe it would be more thorough and effective. Maybe players would be more inclined to post their stats that way... I wasn't even sure if ppl do analyze stats on strategy discussion forums.

I'm not complaining or anything, oh no! It just crossed my mind... thought... maybe...

Love :f_cool:

dRb
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he drbloody, maybe my coaches can be convinced to give their opinion live in a coaching session here at pokerstrategy.com,what do you think about that?
    • drbloody
      drbloody
      Bronze
      Hi SvenBe,

I'm not totally sure I follow you... you mean give opinion about this idea ? OFC Why not...

Cheers
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      because that means that my coaches would also talk about it in public - all other users can listen. Some might not feel comfortable with it,that is the reason for me to ask
    • drbloody
      drbloody
      Bronze
      Dear, Sir

Once again and to my utter embarrassment I fail to understand what are you trying to tell me. Players might feel uncomfortable? You mean players would feel uncomfortable about having their stats analyzed in public ?

he drbloody, maybe my coaches can be convinced to give their opinion live in a coaching session here at pokerstrategy.com,what do you think about that?

Give their opinion?

I apologize if I have said something wrong, but I don't c really... :s_confused:

Kind regards

dRb
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey drbloody,

I believe what Sven means is that stats can't be analyzed perfectly - there's always a good amount of reading involved, and famous Coaches might not want to give away publicly how they judge players with certain stats, as that could give away too much information about their playstyle.

Hadi
    • drbloody
      drbloody
      Bronze
      Hey Hadi,

Definitely didn't think of it that way, from perspective of a coach. Well that pretty much explains it.

Anyway I'm so glad to have found you as a poker player, you're so totally amazing :f_love: !!! Gold gold gold, here I am :tongue:

+EV to you all

dRb
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Glad that we could settle the matter and grats on our new status :)

Hadi