PKR misses out on a player...

• AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      I have a play money account on PKR, i wanted to deposit onto there to get away from full tilt's shitty rakeback now, so i decided to contact their support to double check that there would be no problem tracking my account to pokerstrategy... here's what happened:

Chat InformationThank you for contacting PKR! Please wait for a Support Representative to respond. You are now 1 in a queue of 1 you should wait about 0 minute(s) and 30 seconds

Chat InformationHello! You are now chatting with 'Leysl'

Chat InformationYour Issue ID for this chat is LTK43602942557X

Leysl: Welcome to PKR, how can I help you?

AlCaTrAzzALZ: Hi

Leysl: Yes

Leysl: How can I help you with?

AlCaTrAzzALZ: i have an old PKR account that i've never deposited on, and i wish to deposit onto it using the PokerStrategy bonus code PSVIP800

AlCaTrAzzALZ: i wanted to check to make sure this will get me affilliated with them, that i haven't picked up another tracker code somwhere along the way

Leysl: To be able to assist you, for security reasons please confirm the following information:

Leysl: -Date of birth

Leysl: -First line of your address

Leysl: -The answer to the following security question...

Leysl: What was the name of your first school?

AlCaTrAzzALZ: (My DOB)

AlCaTrAzzALZ: (My Address)

AlCaTrAzzALZ: (First School)

Leysl: Thank you for the confirmation

Leysl: please allow me to transfer you to my senior

AlCaTrAzzALZ: ty

Chat InformationPlease wait while I transfer the chat to 'Jasmine'.

Chat InformationHello! You are now chatting with 'Jasmine'

Chat InformationYour Issue ID for this chat is LTK43602942557X

Jasmine: Hi AlCaTrAzzALZ

Jasmine: AlCaTrAzzALZ*

AlCaTrAzzALZ: hi Jasmine

Jasmine: Let me check your chat please

AlCaTrAzzALZ: sure

Jasmine: I would like to confirm you that you can use the bonus code provided that there will be some terms and conditions of using the bonus code with your first deposit

Jasmine: But your account will not be affiliated to Poker strategy

Jasmine: it will remain directly linked to PKR

Jasmine: and not Poker Strategy

AlCaTrAzzALZ: why is that?

Jasmine: as Affiliated account is decided at the time of sign up only

Jasmine: you can not get attach your account to any affiliate like that

Jasmine: after the registration

Jasmine: as per rules and policies

AlCaTrAzzALZ: and if i just sign up for a new account?

Jasmine: I am sorry but we do not allow player to close one account and open another account

Jasmine: and in doing so like opening another account, we check the accounts regularly

AlCaTrAzzALZ: so if my account is directly linked to PKR, there is no way of getting rakeback?

Jasmine: if you practice anything like that you will be banned from PKR

Jasmine: You can get rakeback

Jasmine: to be eligible for rakeback deal

Jasmine: you need to earn more than $500 rake every month

AlCaTrAzzALZ: but i obviously wont be eligable for the rake races run by poker strategy?

Jasmine: Yes

AlCaTrAzzALZ: so i guess my question now would be, why should i deposit onto your site, when i could deposit onto another site and be able to be tracked to pokerstrategy?

Jasmine: You can deposit anywhere as this is your wish where you want to spend your money

AlCaTrAzzALZ: i'm one of the full tilt players looking for another site after they moved to contributed rake instead of dealt rake, i rake about $xxxx MGR/month

Jasmine: however we can not make exception to our designed rules and regulations

AlCaTrAzzALZ: so as you can imagine, rakeback and rake races are important to me

Jasmine: I understand however I can not help you in this regard

Jasmine: I am sorry for that

AlCaTrAzzALZ: very well, thankyou for your time, but i'll be taking my business elsewhere

Jasmine: I apologize for the inconvenience

So, Cliffs:

Have an old play money account with PKR, never played real money on it (signed it up when they first launched to see what all the 3d nonsense was all about)

Decided to give them a try thanks to 30% RB and being able to play 9 tables

PKR says STFU and go sit in the corner...
  • 12 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      I reckon you spoke with the least "senior" of seniors and that Jasmine needs some serious training both in English and in how players can be linked to affiliates. The fact that she says your account will "remain directly linked to PKR" means that there is currently no affiliate; that's good news. I think you should deposit anyway (using the PS bonus code), play a couple of SNGs and wait for a few days to see if you're linked and if you're not just withdraw and never look back. It's not like you have a lot to lose.
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      alot of sites (for money laundering issues) wont let you withdraw straight after depositing... and if i'm going to deposit, it will be at least enough to get the full $800 bonus
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      thats the weirdest thing ive ever seen! That Jasmine also sent me an email about a chat that was 5 days old... I dont even remember what the chat was about but 5 days later I got an email from her telling me I still have to get this many points to clear my bonus - but the weirdest thing about this was... I never waited for a reply from her, nevermind asked that question! Obviously I can read and see myself how many points I need to clear my bonus lol... what the hell... this Jasmine obviously has no fucking idea what she is doing there

besides, I used the bonus code too, and I had never been linked to any other affiliates but had never deposited on PKR before... so I simply used the bonus code and then first I had an issue with moneybookers so I went to PKR chat support and they even cleared the bonus for me several times because it didnt work the first few due to having a different email address with moneybookers

imo this Jasmine person doesnt exactly know what she is doing...

Just use the code when you deposit and see if it works... i know many people who played real money on PKR for months, then decided to deposit and it still would track them with PS!
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      by the way, is it possible that she doesnt even KNOW what it means for your account to be tracked by PS???

Maybe your account will still be linked to PKR but itll also be tracked by PS... I just realized that now, I think she just doesnt know what PS IS!! LOL
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      There is not much what we can do here.

Please check the other thread as well. Maybe you still can earn StrategyPoints and rakeback, but we can't guarantee that:
      PKR Account Creation

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlCaTrAzzALZ
      alot of sites (for money laundering issues) wont let you withdraw straight after depositing... and if i'm going to deposit, it will be at least enough to get the full $800 bonus
      first of all PKR uses contributed rake as well and since the table run A LOT slower than FT your rake will be A LOT lower as well. Also, clearing a bonus on PKR is very hard I have found.

The only advantage of PKR I think is the unbelievable amount of fish :) . bu you need to be very patient and dont forget 4 table max so if you are use to volume you will be disappointed

By the way i also tried to retrack my pkr account at one point and basically I got the same answer as you did.
    • dylboi011
      dylboi011
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar

The only advantage of PKR I think is the unbelievable amount of fish :) . bu you need to be very patient and dont forget 9 table max so if you are use to volume you will be disappointed.
      fyp
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      With the new PKR software, which was published beginning of August you can play up to 9 tables.

All the new features and a first impression from one of our moderators can be found here:
      New PKR Software Makes Multi-Tabling Possible

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      oups sorry :)

I haven't played there for a while; well 9 tables then. Still the other points still stand I believe. :)
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      STOP PRESS!

I deposited onto this account using the PS.com bonus code, and i'm now tracked :D
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Perfect.

Good luck on PKR. :)
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlCaTrAzzALZ
      STOP PRESS!

I deposited onto this account using the PS.com bonus code, and i'm now tracked :D
      I TOLD YOU!!!! LOL - see this customer person is dangerous... when i go to pkr customer support, i will avoid her for obvious reasons