Hero (SB): $50.32
      BB: $19.25 VP:38/PR:20/AFq:48 over 250 hands
      Hero posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero has K:diamond: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.00, BB calls $1.50

Flop: ($4.00, 2 players) J:diamond: J:heart: J:club:
      Hero checks, BB bets $4.00, fold

Should I CBet here?
      Once he bet Fold is correct i suppose (I'm way behind to a PP)
  • 3 replies
    • mrxLT

You can cbet or even cc once, you often have the best hand here imo.
    • MatejM47
      I might just fold it as well with no reads. I think you will get shown some small PP a lot of the time as he has to protect against overcards. The problem is he pots it and probably not giving up on the turn unless he see's and A in which case you either split against his A high or he fold his pocket 22 so i doubt you'll get a lot of value if you hit.

Probably best to take the safe way out and fold, cant do many mistakes that way unless you have reads that he makes potsize bets often. In that case you think his full of it you can consider shoving over him, but the problem is his probably wont fold any PP. You can only do that against a reg whose capable of folding hands like 22-77. Then he doesn't have that many hands that beat you apart from 88-TT maybe but i dont think his potting his stronger pairs.
    • Kaitz20
      when he pots it I think I might just call him down :D
      he may protect his 44 or smt, but very often he has just also two random hands and he tries force you out your A high hands
      Also he doesn´t have there too much money so c/c flop and c/rai turn seems fine play
      If you´re not happy to call him down then I think c-bet is better option. Make it 2$ and then see how he reacts. He may easily fold his 56 or smt or if you bet turn then you can consider betting again 1/2 pot on the turn just not to c/f yourself