id Check Failed

• loveElena
      loveElena
      Bronze
      Hi , yesterday i made an account and passed the test for the 50$ bankroll , i play poker with my friends mostly. My boyfriend helped me made the account and today i received a phone call from the support team , i answered their questions but i forgot the mail and then i see a message that "id check failed". What can i do about this ? Thank you !
  • 11 replies
    • fewri
      fewri
      Bronze
      U are down,u cant do nothing,if your id check was failed that's mean that you cant take your first starting capital from PS,i'm really sorry to about that.
    • loveElena
      loveElena
      Bronze
      Thanks for your answer , so i guess the operators decide and it`s final. I know to play the game , to bad i`m not so good at computers/internet , my bad :)
    • fewri
      fewri
      Bronze
      im really sorry but wen they say id check filed,thats mean they decide to not get your free starting capital,however you have Deposit Bonus offer to may on PS-site :) .
      Can i know were u from?
    • loveElena
      loveElena
      Bronze
      Yeah i understand , but i just didn`t know the email because like i sayed i had some help on making the account , i`m not good at this. I`m don`t think it`s fair but i don`t decide this. I`m from Romania.
    • fewri
      fewri
      Bronze
      m from Macedonia,and i have more than 25-30 refer players who pass the quiz and get first starting capital,but i have and some 10-15 who already pass the quiz but didnt pass the id check,for this last PS-support will not gonna give you more info way she-he- didnt pass the id-check its security work.

my email is fewri@Live.com

I wish u good luck smile
    • loveElena
      loveElena
      Bronze
      Anyway thank you for your answers , i appreciated. I think`d we can learn some strategy and more about the game , didn`t know that for some mistakes you are marked failed :lol:

Good luck at the tables !
    • fewri
      fewri
      Bronze
      If you need something else,feel free to contact me on PS-forum or my email.

Regards
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Cheers for the helpful replies fewri :)
      As fewri pointed out, the decision of our security team is final - but failing the ID check doesn't mean you can't be part of our community: We have plenty of first deposit offers to choose from on pretty much all our partner sites - check it out.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • loveElena
      loveElena
      Bronze
      But my account at Full Tilt is registered with PokerStrategy , so they will rake from my account (i guess that`s the term) , so they should be more carefull before decline us.
    • fewri
      fewri
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      Cheers for the helpful replies fewri :)
      As fewri pointed out, the decision of our security team is final - but failing the ID check doesn't mean you can't be part of our community: We have plenty of first deposit offers to choose from on pretty much all our partner sites - check it out.

Best regards,

Hadi

Hadi im hire to help PS Team every time i can ;)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by loveElena
      But my account at Full Tilt is registered with PokerStrategy , so they will rake from my account (i guess that`s the term) , so they should be more carefull before decline us.
      You still can get the 100% up to $600 first deposit bonus. You will receive StrategyPoints as well, so you still can be an active member of our community :)

Cheers,
      Hannes