UTG+1: $8.00
      MP: $3.86
      Hero (MP+1): $4.17
      CO: $4.70
      BTN: $7.54
      SB: $5.61-VP27-PR17-AFq68

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has A:club: Q:heart:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.16, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.56, fold, Hero calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.16, 2 players) T:spade: Q:spade: 7:spade:
      SB bets $0.83, Hero raises to $3.61 and is all-in, SB calls $2.78

Turn: ($8.38, 2 players) 6:diamond:

River: ($8.38, 2 players) A:spade:
  • 3 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

I would fold AQo pre. He doesn't seem like guy who is playing out of line too much and I think you are going to be in bad shape overall, because most of the times you are flipping or just way behind of his hand.

As played you have your top pair but you have no idea how good is that, he ma have spade (AsKx), he may have QQ+/TT and I think he is not really going to play for stacks with hands you are ahead of too much (like AT without a spade if he is even 3betting that pre) so I would fold.

Good luck!
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Duudalinja
      Howdy,

I would fold AQo pre. He doesn't seem like guy who is playing out of line too much and I think you are going to be in bad shape overall, because most of the times you are flipping or just way behind of his hand.

As played you have your top pair but you have no idea how good is that, he ma have spade (AsKx), he may have QQ+/TT and I think he is not really going to play for stacks with hands you are ahead of too much (like AT without a spade if he is even 3betting that pre) so I would fold.

Good luck!
      Agreed.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by justkyle88
      Originally posted by Duudalinja
      Howdy,

Good luck!
      Agreed.
      This.