Session review

• 10 replies
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Some of the mistakes I've spotted:
      - open limping 77 from hijack pos(btn - 2) -> just raise it
      - A9s push over utg+1 min raise is too loose for me (utg+1 had 12bb stack or something) - maybe u had stats/reads that he opens loose though
      - several times u raise mediocre hands (like KTo on BTN) when u have about 10bb -> just push those if you're gonna play em
      - completing from sb with 22 -> raise it
      - not pushing K3o from SB with about 8bb stack (no major bubble factors) - I would always push there
      - missed some marginal pushes

You should raise less than 2.5bb (2-2.2xbb) on 60/120,80/160 or bigger blinds when open raising.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      - AJo in MP1 is an open fold to me
      - A8s in SB with 15bb vs a MP limp is a fold for me. Only hands that have you beat call in this spot. The hands that are worse will fold (wich are few in that spot I think)
      - 108o in BB fold to the turn bet
      - AQs in SB raise to 5-6bb since you are out of position
      - AJo UTG 6 handed either raise 3-3.5bb or fold (I would fold)
      - AQo UTG 6 handed same as above without the fold
      - 8Js SB to BB fold

And last I think your not really consistant in push fold stage.

Just had a quick look tho.

greatings,

Yvonne
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      First tourney:
      Hand 1: KJo is good enough to complete here with 2 limpers. If our postflop game is alright.

Hand 4: 77 from HJ should be an easy open raise on most tables... And I would advice you looking into the possibility to take open limps completely out of your arsenal with pocket pairs.. Although it's probably profitable to open limp some pairs on the 15/30 blinds and maybe 20/40 blinds on this limit.

Hand 10: J5s is okay for a limp stab.. but I feel like our opponent is so tight that we should just steal raise here..

Hand 14: Cbet/go broke... check/raising doesn't really make much sense here..

Hand 15: AJo should be a open fold there...

Hand 18: Thats an easy push!!!! probably a big leak in your game not pushing that.

Hand 19: I would probably just fold there.. stack setups are strange.. and I don't think we should steal that wide from a loose looking BB and a really short stack that we'll have to call when shoves...

Hand 20: Would prefer raising this hand rather than hand 19 cuz of stack setups.. and normally players on these limits give CO raises more respect than BU.

Hand 26: PUSH!!!!!

Hand 37: Could be a push on this limit??

Hand 53: I'm pushing against those two guys calling too tight..
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      2nd tourney:
      Hand 29: his range got you crushed... and I rarely see him raise/folding against you here.. Way too loose resteal..
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      3rd tourney:
      Hand 3: Turn call is too loose... river call even worse... What are you actually beating that is in his range?

Hand 20: In this spot I would raise/fold KQ. On these limit I feel like the opponents call to wide and resteal too little.. And KQo is a good hand to see a flop with.. and stealing with...

Hand 21: Folding AJo here... 5 players to act behind us.. and 3 of them have position on us.. and our stack is pretty awkward when we get flat called..

Hand 37: Push!!!

Hand 40: I think pushing A6o is too loose here.. But then again our opponents might be calling way tooooo tight.. but I still think it's a bit too loose...

Hand 45: I would just fold it.. your really risk averse against the big stacks.. so they have bunch of fold equity on you... Although I'm not sure they know that and they probably won't abuse you.. it's just a strange spot we'll find ourselfs in postflop.. and with given stacksizes I feel like we might be leaking chips stealing so wide here..
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      4th tourney:
      Hand 11: too loose steal attempt with two loose players in the blinds...

Hand 19: Again too loose steal attempt..

Hand 26: Raise this imo... button is loose but we have 22 and I think with given stack sizes he'll give up to a raise enough of the time...

Hand 28: shove it..

Hand 34: PUSH!!!
      Hand 42: PUSH!!!!!!!

Overall..

You need to start shoving way more when you get folded to you in the SB.

You are also raising 2.5xbb in some spots when stealing where you would other wise raise 3xbb... You also seem to be adjusting your raise sizes when you have premiums...

also at the 25/50 blinds on this limit just raise 3xbb.. your raising so tight here and opponents are calling loose...

And you should probably start adapting 2.25xbb raises to your game soon.. although that isn't really important on this limit imo..

Multiple posts :P
    • goldchess
      goldchess
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      Hand 37: Could be a push on this limit??
      Close fold for me vs random opponents on this limit
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Thank you for the reviews, I see that Hand History sessions are expired and not showing my games anymore.

Anyway, it really did help my game. It made me to revaluate some things in my game, I did improve my shoving ranges, and as you can see from my SS graph, it took the nice turn up after posting this..

• viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Haha that pic should be on the front page of the handreview forums :]
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by viewer88
      Haha that pic should be on the front page of the handreview forums :]
      lol yea.. it's a pretty sick upswing