Change of Site

• ajaxn007
      ajaxn007
      Bronze
      Hi

I have a hard question/request. I have an account with Fulltilt poker but have not even registered with the Cashier. Will I be eligible for the bonus?

Besides I have requested a bonus with Party Poker because I thought I was ineligible for FTP. The bonus has not been deposited yet. Can I cancel that request and get the deposit on Full Tilt please?

Let me know. I appreciate .Thanks

AJ
  • 4 replies
    • logitechzen
      logitechzen
      Bronze
      Don't know if can cancel and swich the request. What I do know is that if you havn't deposited money to FTP, you can get your bonus there.

The other thing is, if you think in long term, you should get the money to party, and deposit to FTP when you have 600$ to get the 100% up 600$ bonus. The decision is entirely yours, but that's what I'd do, that's actually what I did. The bonus is a Great bankroll booster and it isn't as hard to clear as you might think.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi ajaxn007!

What kind of bonus was it? A first deposit bonus? If you don't have a real money account on PartyPoker you can create a new account with a new email address and get the $50+$100 bonus from us (if you use our bonus code).

If you already have an account on Full Tilt Poker (even though it is only a playmoney account) it is not possible to get the bonus from us.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • logitechzen
      logitechzen
      Bronze
      Puschkin81, can you explain why is it not possible? When you register with FTP, you don't enter your name, adress or anything, not even your country, only your email and screenname.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      You don't have to ask me. You have to ask Full Tilt Poker :D

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81