is there anywehere I can see the rakeback?

• annabelkind
      annabelkind
      Bronze
      is there anywehere I can see the rakeback accumulated to my account so far this week before i recieve it into my account?
      and maybe the total rake back ever recieved, like in the website XX [Edited by EagleStar88 - Please don't mention the competitors, thanks] where they shows this weeks rake back and total rakeback?
      thanks.
  • 9 replies
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by annabelkind
      is there anywehere I can see the rakeback accumulated to my account so far this week before i recieve it into my account?
      and maybe the total rake back ever recieved, like in the website XX [Edited by EagleStar88 - Please don't mention the competitors, thanks]where they shows this weeks rake back and total rakeback?
      thanks.
      im afraid thats impossible
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JuiceQuadre
      and maybe the total rake back ever recieved, like in the website XX [Edited by EagleStar88 - Please don't mention the competitors, thanks]where they shows this weeks rake back and total rakeback?
      thanks.
      im afraid he's right
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      StrategyPoints/2 * 0.27?
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      StrategyPoints/2 * 0.27?
      thats way how to count the rb.. not if exsits/where is the rakeback count :f_confused:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GooRukYONG
      thanks.
      im afraid he's right
      i'm afraid they afraid
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Originally posted by GooRukYONG
      thanks.
      im afraid he's right
      i'm afraid they afraid
      Trust him, he is diamond
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      As already written we do not have a overview like this.

However you can simple calculate it by yourself, if you divide the StrategyPoints by 2 in the rakeback period (Tuesday to Monday). Maye you will some addional deductions.

Please see the rakeback FAQ for more information:
      Rakeback FAQ (Look here first)

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      You can also go into the transaction history which will have all your rakeback payments and add them up...
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      This is for PT3: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=31145