Free $8 Capital, Exclusive First Deposit Bonus and More at 888poker

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze

Starting with the 4th of October, you can get a free starting capital of $8 from 888poker, but you will also get a higher first deposit bonus of up to $888. On top of that, there will also be a set of rewards like trips to Vegas, poker accessories, freeroll tickets and more.

Free $8 capital

If you don't have an 888poker account, but you are looking to get started at our partner room, you will receive a free $8 capital. Alternatively, you will receive £5, if your main currency is the pound.

You can find more information on how to claim your free $8 capital here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/37003

Note: This free starting capital is only available to the residents of the following countries: United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Belgium, Ireland, Greece, Netherlands, South Africa, India, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.

Bigger first deposit bonus for PokerStrategy.com players

On top of the free $8 capital, all PokerStrategists making their first deposit at 888poker will benefit from a more attractive offer: 100% up to $888.

Important: In order to claim this bonus, you have to use our download link. Once you have downloaded and installed the 888poker through the link above, you can make your deposit and receive this bonus.

More promotions for 888poker players

That's not all. 888poker will hold several other promotions that you can take part in:
      • 8 x 8¢ tournaments with added prizes
      • Win a trip to Vegas, Prague or Monte Carlo with $1 buy-in
      • $10,000 "Play Different" freeroll

Important: Please make sure to enter your 888poker username in your PokerStrategy.com profile, so that you can receive StrategyPoints for playing there.

For more information on these offers, please go to our news:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/37003
  • 10 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      How are you doing with the free $8?

Who is running good and has boosted the bankroll on 888poker already?
    • sonnymeh
      sonnymeh
      Bronze
      do you have to make an initial deposit to get the 8$?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      No, you get the free $8 without any deposit.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • IIJonasII
      IIJonasII
      Bronze
      How many rake need to generate to clear 888? Or how many points i get for 1 USD rake?
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Can u claim this bonus if you have another Poker Strategy account on another site?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      If you do not have an account on 888poker yet, yes sure. You can claim the $8 as well.

Good luck on 888poker,
      Hannes
    • Ankee
      Ankee
      Bronze
      Important: Please make sure to enter your 888poker username in your PokerStrategy.com profile, so that you can receive StrategyPoints for playing there.
    • mrxLT
      mrxLT
      Silver
      Originally posted by IIJonasII
      How many rake need to generate to clear 888? Or how many points i get for 1 USD rake?
      It says 2 pts for 1$ rake. 100 pts = 10$ of bonus. So its 4440$ of rake for 888$ bonus if my calculations are correct. Are they? :)

And i didnt found, how much days do we got to clear fdb?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrxLT
      Originally posted by IIJonasII
      It says 2 pts for 1$ rake. 100 pts = 10$ of bonus. So its 4440$ of rake for 888$ bonus if my calculations are correct. Are they? :)

And i didnt found, how much days do we got to clear fdb?
      Hey guys,

How to clear the $888 Bonus

The up to $888 bonus is given to you in the following way:

100% up to $888 first deposit bonus

The bonus will be transferred to your account as soon as you make a deposit. You need to deposit a minimum of $888 in order to claim the entire $888 first deposit bonus.

You receive the bonus of 100% of your first deposit as soon as you have collected 100 bonus points for every 10 dollar of the bonus. So for a bonus of $888 you need a total of 89 x 100 = 8,900 bonus points.

You have 90 days time to clear the bonus.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vhallee

Note: This free starting capital is only available to the residents of the following countries: United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Belgium, Ireland, Greece, Netherlands, South Africa, India, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.
      Why the ehck is Greece there? It is huge fortune to have 8 bucks there ...