rakeback question

• Luckmitteskill
      Luckmitteskill
      Bronze
      Where i can see my rakeback progress?
      when is rakeback paid out?

to make it easier i can read stickies but my account is made before 2010.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Luckmitteskill,

As long as you originally set up your Full Tilt account via PokerStrategy and met the criteria at the time, you should be entitled to rakeback. We are not however able to retrack any account you held prior to joining PokerStrategy.

In terms of seeing the rakeback progress, forgive me for copying and pasting, but we've had the same question several times in the last few days.

Originally posted by EagleStar88
      The following sticky thread will answer most of your questions and has other useful information, for example what is deducted before a rakeback payment is made.

In terms of tracking, it isn't currently possible to track your rakeback. You can get an idea of how much it might be by calculating back from how many PokerStrategy points you earn or the net earned rake indicated by certain software products, PokerStrategy Elephant, PT3, but this isn't an exact science.

I personally tend to just forget about it and then Friday is always a nice surprise ;)
      Hope this helps, if you still have any questions, don't hesitate to shout, we're always happy to help wherever possible.

Best regards,

Bart