This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Is Party going to remodel their lobby?

• alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      With many poker rooms making minor or major renovations to their software, I wonder if Party has anything in store?

Kinda time they make a lobby/software that doesn't look like if it was made by a 10 year old.
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi alenstrat,

PartyPoker is having 2 views of their lobby:

Browse view:

List view:

I prefer the list view and I think this is quite comfortable and I like this kind of look.

Tables do also have additional themes. You can find this option in Preferences - Themes - Table Themes. You can select between Modern and Classic table. For each you have some designs.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      well I really like it, my laptop broke, I am now using old pc and party poker is only platform where I can play because of system requirements.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Then good luck on the tables. Hopefully you can win enough money, so you can buy a new laptop ;)
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Does anyone know if I can make the lobby remember my layout? For example, I like to narrow the fields on the left (poker, betting, preferences, etc.), widen the name of the tournament, and so on, but next time I log on, it's back to default. It's not a big problem, as it's just a few clicks, but if there's a solution, I'd appreciate it :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I don't think so. Maybe there is a setting in one of the configuration files, but I don't know to be honest.

Cheers,
      Hannes