Is Party going to remodel their lobby?

• alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      With many poker rooms making minor or major renovations to their software, I wonder if Party has anything in store?

Kinda time they make a lobby/software that doesn't look like if it was made by a 10 year old.
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi alenstrat,

PartyPoker is having 2 views of their lobby:

Browse view:

List view:

I prefer the list view and I think this is quite comfortable and I like this kind of look.

Tables do also have additional themes. You can find this option in Preferences - Themes - Table Themes. You can select between Modern and Classic table. For each you have some designs.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      well I really like it, my laptop broke, I am now using old pc and party poker is only platform where I can play because of system requirements.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Then good luck on the tables. Hopefully you can win enough money, so you can buy a new laptop ;)
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Does anyone know if I can make the lobby remember my layout? For example, I like to narrow the fields on the left (poker, betting, preferences, etc.), widen the name of the tournament, and so on, but next time I log on, it's back to default. It's not a big problem, as it's just a few clicks, but if there's a solution, I'd appreciate it :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I don't think so. Maybe there is a setting in one of the configuration files, but I don't know to be honest.

Cheers,
      Hannes