[DONE] Some problems. Missing Todays Performence

• 8 replies
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi there,

which version of the Elephant are you using at the moment?
      When using the very latest version v0.92 (available from our DevBlog) just click to the Configuration tab and you should already see a complete list of the installed poker rooms and their hand history folders and there you can activate (or deactive) the autoimport of your poker rooms.

If the list is empty hit the Rescan button in the ribbon bar to search for your installed poker rooms...

Cheers,
      L
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Ok thx for that auto-import works now , but again elephant got some glich stuffs like when i am trying to enter serial nummber elephant just freeze and do nothing ...

And one more problem, when i am playing poker, elephant dont show "todays perforcment" ... but when i open elephant there is all statistics todays... but when minimize he dont show anything...
      I will be greatful if some one can help me to fix this problems, its annoying...

Thank you.
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi Shakalis,

the issue concerning the licence code as been fixed in buid v0.92, available through our developer blog.

And relating the other issue about the todays's performance, this might have been fixed as well.
      So please try to reproduce this using pour latest build v0.92.

Thx,
      L
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Hehe its funny becouse i already have latest version of elephant v92....
      And the same bugs... its dosent fix anything ...
      Bug list:
      1) Dont show when minimize todays performence...
      2) Freeze when i try to click on enter serial nummber key....
      3) Cant put in settings to show my stats ( its always show only in first hand my own stats then disapear)
      4) Some times when play ~100hands with the same opponent , elephant reset opponent stats, dont know why...
      5) And there is more bugs but now i cant remember....

And yes i try approximately ~10 times to reinstall elephant and lot other things to fix bugs but nothing ...

I think the elephant ~80 version was better there was no so many bugs...
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi there,

please find my commets below

=> We''ll have a look at this: [IN:000778]

2) Freeze when i try to click on enter serial nummber key....
      => Know Issue from build v0.91, install the latest build (v0.92). Alternatively enter your licence key from within the Elephant (AppMenu/Help/Enter licence key...)

3) Cant put in settings to show my stats ( its always show only in first hand my own stats then disapear)
      => Are you referring to the table stats? Can you please explain this in more detail?

4) Some times when play ~100hands with the same opponent , elephant reset opponent stats, dont know why...
      => Stats always depend on the table size (7-10, 3-6 or 2 players) and will change immediately when players join or leave the table

5) And there is more bugs but now i cant remember....
      => Please let me know...

Thx,
      L
    • stanisluv
      stanisluv
      Originally posted by Larres
      Hi there,

please find my commets below

=> We''ll have a look at this: [IN:000778]

Thx,
      L
      Hi again. This happens because:
      1) Video driver is not up to date. Then simply restart your PC. This works fine
      2) Sometimes Elephant disables this feature. Please check it here: Settings\General Settings\"Show tootip for daily overview" should be checked.
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Thx stanisluv,

@Shakalis: Did it solve your problems regarding the Todays Performance?

Cheers,
      L
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi Shakalis,

without any more feedback from you I guess yor issues are solved and I'm going to close this thread now.

Cheers,
      L