Flipaments inside (PLO blog)

• 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      Well I am back. I will really keep this new blog short in the first post at least :f_cool:

I will be playing PLO seriously. At first only 6max. 4-8 tables.
      As i currently play MTTs and its my only source of income i pretty much need to improve constantly. But i dont want to be playing MTTs, yeah they are nice, netting over 30$/h but its so hard to keep your A game for all days, especially when u have sessions long even 15hours or more sometimes.

So it is time to master PLO. I currently do have BR to play PLO50/PLO100 but i have a feeling i am not strong enough to beat it yet, so i will start from PLO10.
      I aim for about 100h of play time per month and about 50-60 hours learning the game and analyzing hands, watching videos...

My longterm goal for this year is to put about 250-300 hours into playing PLO and improve alot of course ; :s_confused:

As i currently also grind MTTs i will play PLO only every other day. But i wont cashout any of PLO earned $$$ and i will move up accordingly to PLO profits only.

Cliffs: starting at PLO10
      Want to improve, willing to improve, will improve fast. :heart:
      At low stakes take some coaching from TT or any other good PLO coach and skyrocket to PLO400.
  • 5 replies
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      Thats how you start a blog :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All PLO10, when i earn 25 stacks at PLO10 i am taking shots at PLO25 for 10 buyins.
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      Yesterday had some sick hands. I know i made 1 really bad call and donked 80bbs away. Also Mysilverdollars was at my table and was donating to our poor souls (anyone knows who is he? PTR has him almost $7mio up on FT) but unfortunately i was down like 4.5 buyins during that session.
      It was a completely different game and i didnt feel quite comfortably agaisnt all those calling stations and obv i was missing everything too :f_eek:

But still i am improving as planned, maybe 1k more hands today, then some articles to read and study. :s_love:

31buyins to go for a shot at PLO25

• 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      Tomorrow party time, maybe i will upload some pics, but dont hold me for a word as i will prolly be wasted.

AND about my graph: WEEEEEEE i dont remember when i last run over EV graph at FT, but anyway i thhink FT is now repaying me what they were doing me at tournaments. My ROI after about 190 tournaments is about -60% lol and i didnt have a single good run in them :D Its about time jesus turned god mode on me.

And maybe i will take 10 buyin shot at PLO25 when i am up 25 buyins at PLO10. With rakeback i am up $231 total - yes rake is pretty insane in PLO, especially on micros. Games at my level look pretty easy to beat, so i am fairly confident i will do fine at PLO25. Maybe i will deposit some on William Hill and take advantage of first deposit bonus there. But before i do that i need to check how many tables of PLO25 are running there and if i would be able to clear the bonus fast.

• Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Don't want to discourage you, but variance will bite you in the ass, very hard. It always happens in PLO. Always. No matter how much you're crushing. For example today I got it in with top two pair vs king high. And lost. And it was a standard 90/10 loss in PLO :f_p:

Good luck and keep your sanity alive when downswing comes.
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      See you in PLO100 at christmas :)

EDIT: This year ofcourse :)