• justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      ginnni:
      VPIP: 36 PFR: 31 AFq: 47 hands: 266
      PF3-bet: 5 F2 3-bet: 58 ATS: 66 F BBtosteal: 73 F SB to steal: 86
      c-bet: 67 F to c-bet: 100 WTSD: 30 W$SD: 45
      donk: 100 squeeze: 10 c-r Flop: 0 limp/f: n/a

Guess T9s isn't dominated enough to ca OOP vs 2 opponents. Getting nice odds.
      I could donk flop but I think ch/ca is better vs ginnni.
      On the turn I think I have enough equity to ch/r him. He seems aggro enough to 2nd barrel with overcards and i've got a monster draw. Plus my line looks super strong.

PokerStars - $0.05 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

ginnni (BTN): $10.07
      experiencene (SB): $12.18
      justkyle88 (BB): $6.22
      selection989 (UTG): $11.31
      sargeyboo (CO): $3.52

experiencene posts SB $0.02, justkyle88 posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) justkyle88 has T:diamond: 9:diamond:

fold, fold, ginnni raises to $0.15, experiencene calls $0.13, justkyle88 calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.45, 3 players) 4:diamond: 7:diamond: 8:spade:
      experiencene checks, justkyle88 checks, ginnni bets $0.16, fold, justkyle88 calls $0.16

Turn: ($0.77, 2 players) 8:club:
      justkyle88 checks, ginnni bets $0.58, justkyle88 raises to $1.75, fold
  • 2 replies
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      Pre: Fine.

Flop: I check/raise. It's basically for value, but also gives you the option of barrelling his weakish flop calling range when you brick.

Turn: Seem's fine. Keep in mind that good opponents won't find your line super strong though.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      Pre: Fine.

Flop: I check/raise. It's basically for value, but also gives you the option of barrelling his weakish flop calling range when you brick.

Turn: Seem's fine. Keep in mind that good opponents won't find your line super strong though.
      I agree that preflop is more than fine, it's just perfectly standard and I doubt much of anybody is doing something other than calling with that hand with 120bb.

On the flop 3-way against a guy who's only c-betting 67% I doubt we can expect a c-bet from a hand weak enough to fold on that board too often, so when you do check/raise keep in mind it's quite likely you'll get called and have to barrel a good amount of turns to possibly fold out overpairs. The worse SB plays, the more often I'll just lead right out to get ginnni to fold his whatever overcards he wouldn't have c-bet anyway and leave me heads-up in position with SB.

Turn is okay as well. What johnbeattie85 meant saying your line doesn't look super strong is that you can't really have boats in your range after just calling a super weak c-bet on such an awfully drawy flop. The flip side is good for you, and it is that most people won't give you credit for showing up with a draw check/raise on the turn at these stakes. So your story basically adds up to 8x exactly in villain's eyes, I think most people will give you credit for 8x there if they're good enough to even consider folding an overpair.

Hope it helps.