NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.78)
      BB ($1.37)
      UTG ($4.02)
      UTG+1 ($1.93)
      Hero ($4)
      BTN ($1.66)

Dealt to Hero A:club: Q:club:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.16

FLOP ($0.46) 3:spade: 3:club: 3:diamond:

UTG+1 bets $0.44, Hero raises to $1.12, UTG+1 calls $0.68

TURN ($2.70) 3:spade: 3:club: 3:diamond: 4:heart:

UTG+1 checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($2.70) 3:spade: 3:club: 3:diamond: 4:heart: 7:heart:

UTG+1 bets $0.61 (AI), Hero calls $0.61

stats after 45 hands:

I 3bet him on flop because I think he migth want to avoid my cbet so he donks with not very good hand.

But I could go allin on flop If I am 3beting, because he is commited anyway.

On the other hand maybe I should give him credit because his AF is 1.1 and fold flop
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

1.1 AF isn't all that low for a guy who's playing 73% of all hands.

Here is a fact: if he has pocket pair, he's never ever folding it. So we can forget about bluffing out better hands, it's not gonna happen.

So the only real questions are:

1) can he do that with unpaired cards?

2) if yes, will he continue to bluff the turn with them?

Since he's limping or just calling a good 70% of all hands compared to the 6% made up of pocket pairs, I daresay he has a lot of unpaired cards on his range on the flop. And since I don't find his 1.1 AF particularly low, I'm pretty sure he can indeed by donking out with unpaired cards as well and can talk himself into continuing on the turn.

So personally I think the answer to both questions is "yes", thus I'd call the flop and shove over his bet on any turn. Shoving over on the flop is best if you don't feel like calling down AQ-high for value.

Hope it helps.