This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl4 Sh A2

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.98)
      Hero ($4.82)
      UTG ($2.04)
      UTG+1 ($1.69)
      CO ($8.78)
      BTN ($9.85)

Dealt to Hero A:club: 2:diamond:

UTG checks, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.10) 3:heart: J:diamond: 6:heart:

Hero bets $0.08, UTG calls $0.08

TURN ($0.26) 3:heart: J:diamond: 6:heart: 2:club:

Hero checks, UTG checks

RIVER ($0.26) 3:heart: J:diamond: 6:heart: 2:club: 6:club:

Hero checks, UTG checks

stats: 40/2/0.7

Flop: bet to take a pot instantly. He has wide range, so ace high might be enough.

Turn: my hand still don't have much value, so I don't bet.
      River - even worse worse value than on turn because villain is not calling with draws.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd like your line on the flop if he was a reg or a tight fish. But he's a loose fish, meaning unless you have some stats indicated he's folding a lot on the flop, he'll probably call with a bunch of trash in position anyway, so firing once and giving up on the turn isn't that good of a plan.

Assuming I bet the flop anyway, I'd bet the turn again. We can still get some value from days and make him fold a lot of hands he peeled with on the flop that have two overcards to our 2's.

As played on the river I might check/call, his betting range will probably look something like 6x/busted hearts and slowplayed 54, I doubt he's ever betting less than that unless he's just randomly merging small pairs into river bets for no real reason.

Hope it helps.