This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

bleurgh need to ventilate

• kexix
      kexix
      Bronze
      Just need to express my anger /whinemode on

deposited on titan in the beginning of september and all went well (played on party25nl). I was beating 10nl and 20nl pretty good and was quickly rolled for 50nl; Mid october i was sitting on 1200€~ roll (deposited220€).

Things went pretty wrong after that; went on a 12BI downswing or smthing and was my largest loss ever in poker i think. I recovered from this downswing by the end of october and thinking this could never happen again(lol)

So ready for a fresh start in november things went pretty wrong again back on a 7-9BI downswing and haven't play that many session because i just keep losing everytime so i quit after a few beats;

so if you see me at the tables i'll probably be spewing around on 100nl these days

oh and FUCK donkaments AJ < A10 for 2nd in chips with 12 left in a 6kgtd tilts me pretty hard :)

/edit couldn't sleep so i decided to play a few hands(superidea)

Dealer: Your cards Kh Kd
      Dealer: yajie folds
      Dealer: tintti112 folds
      Dealer: kexlord raises $2
      Dealer: bsasplayer calls $2
      Dealer: Sebas33 calls $1.75
      Dealer: vict75 folds
      Dealer: Dealing Flop
      Jd 8s 4s
      Dealer: Sebas33 bets $2.50
      Dealer: kexlord raises $11
      Dealer: bsasplayer folds
      Dealer: Sebas33 calls $8.50
      Dealer: Dealing Turn
      Jd 8s 4s 7d
      Dealer: Sebas33 checks
      Dealer: kexlord bets $20
      Dealer: Sebas33 raises $41.85
      Dealer: kexlord calls $21.85
      Dealer: Dealing River
      Jd 8s 4s 7d 5c
      Dealer: Sebas33 shows Straight
      6h Jh
      Dealer: kexlord shows One Pair
      Kh Kd

notes on him: superfish and thinks tpnokicker is the nuts so i was at the table because of him

/whinemode off

think i need a few days off and start focusing again; good thing is i'm 99% sure i'm +EV at these limits and i'm probably losing because i'm not playing my best after some beats.
  • 4 replies
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      :(

total rubbish when you have someone dominated and they hit their 3 outs :/

You're taking it better than me I think. I get moderately angry when I have someone dominated and nut straight appears on the board for split pot xD .
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi kexix!

I think it's a good idea to take a break, reread some articles, post some hands and watch our live coachings. I know that you beat the limits you are playing but sometimes Lady Luck isn't on your side. Hope that you move up again soon.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • mchaggis
      mchaggis
      Bronze
      Does this have to do something with depositing?

I was also easilygrinding up at party and then got a deposit bonus, put in $300 from moneybookers and since then I'm about $250 down on NL25 (still got plenty of cash but it's not very nice). Also took some breaks, read some more (just got 7 new books from 2+2) tried some other rooms where I play when I'm not 100% up to it (more like semi-fun accounts).

For quite some time I felt ok cause I played quite well (made some mistakes but not that many) but now it's not funny anymore. I go AI with nuts on the flop and get beat by rr flush, top2 pair -> rr str8, tptk j8 hits 2x8...
      and when somehow i manage to flop a str8 from bb and stack a slowplayed AA i lose it very soon by KK vs AA pf. (yesterdays 1,5k hands)
      Not to mention two deepstack losses AA AI preflop against AK and JJ.

I usually didn't really mind but now I can't help myself not to write something about the brilliance of opponents suckouts in the chat (im defo not abusing them!, only a "brilliant" or "y ofcourse" now and then)

Now Im probs heading to India to tell the mainsupportguy to change the badluck flag back to normal, otherwise I'll become agressive.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi mchaggis!

It has definitely nothing to do with your deposit. Downswings and upswings come and go no matter what. I think you took the right measures. You will move up again.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81