This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] what did i did rong?

• jokeroxxx
      jokeroxxx
      Bronze
      Full Tilt Poker Game #4060979411: Table Hedge (6 max) - $0.05/$0.10 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:28:42 ET - 2007/11/03
      Seat 1: SirJokero ($10.25)
      Seat 2: McGibby ($4.95)
      Seat 3: slimmerAA ($31.30)
      Seat 4: Bjix ($9.30)
      Seat 5: cortanpeter ($16.85)
      Seat 6: dmcamp ($9.55)
      SirJokero posts the small blind of $0.05
      McGibby posts the big blind of $0.10
      The button is in seat #6
      *** HOLE CARDS ***
      Dealt to SirJokero [2h 4h]
      slimmerAA folds
      Bjix has 15 seconds left to act
      Bjix raises to $0.40
      cortanpeter calls $0.40
      dmcamp folds
      SirJokero calls $0.35
      McGibby calls $0.30
      *** FLOP *** [3s Qh 5s]
      SirJokero checks
      McGibby checks
      Bjix bets $1.50
      cortanpeter calls $1.50
      SirJokero calls $1.50
      McGibby folds
      *** TURN *** [3s Qh 5s] [Ad]
      SirJokero checks
      Bjix has 15 seconds left to act
      Bjix bets $5
      cortanpeter folds
      SirJokero raises to $8.35, and is all in
      Bjix calls $2.40, and is all in
      SirJokero shows [2h 4h]
      Bjix shows [Ac Qc]
      Uncalled bet of $0.95 returned to SirJokero
      *** RIVER *** [3s Qh 5s Ad] [Ah]
      SirJokero shows a straight, Five high
      Bjix shows a full house, Aces full of Queens
      Bjix wins the pot ($18.90) with a full house, Aces full of Queens
      *** SUMMARY ***
      Total pot $20.90 | Rake $2
      Board: [3s Qh 5s Ad Ah]
      Seat 1: SirJokero (small blind) showed [2h 4h] and lost with a straight, Five high
      Seat 2: McGibby (big blind) folded on the Flop
      Seat 3: slimmerAA didn't bet (folded)
      Seat 4: Bjix showed [Ac Qc] and won ($18.90) with a full house, Aces full of Queens
      Seat 5: cortanpeter folded on the Turn
      Seat 6: dmcamp (button) didn't bet (folded)
  • 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi jokeroxxx!

Don't call with 42s preflop. You don't get the odds for that. The rest is played well and simply a bad beat. Happens to all of us. Since this is your first post: How big is your bankroll?

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • jokeroxxx
      jokeroxxx
      Bronze
      i play poker for 3 y ! and when u c what players u have on the table o could call with 24 h because if u hit something good and he will hit a top pair u will win something mutch more than with an aa played agressive! u should know that ! make a statistic with some hands and c were are u wining more! but u have to know were do u have to call and if ure hand is a safe one! ty for ure adivce ! c u
    • rubysilesia
      rubysilesia
      Bronze
      I limp a lot (and I mean a lot). But I don't think that 24s OOP in a raised pot with 2 opponents can be profitable. This hands produces: smallest flush and only 4 straights (2 with both cards and 2 with one card) and a very weak 2 pair. The profits that u get from winnings won't cover the loses from folding.
    • Laurenz1988
      Laurenz1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jokeroxxx
      i play poker for 3 y ! and when u c what players u have on the table o could call with 24 h because if u hit something good and he will hit a top pair u will win something mutch more than with an aa played agressive! u should know that ! make a statistic with some hands and c were are u wining more! but u have to know were do u have to call and if ure hand is a safe one! ty for ure adivce ! c u
      Theres a reason ur still at 10NL after 3 years of playing! Stop calling with those hands!
    • jokeroxxx
      jokeroxxx
      Bronze
      i understand not a good card ! i know but sometimes it works ! but i'll never call with 24 i understand ! i have just 50$ on full tilt thats why i am plaing NL10 ! at sun poker i play at 0.25/0.50 and i get from there 10k$! not mutch but it is something ! ty for ure advice gl with respect jokero