Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($0.45)
      Hero ($4.04)
      UTG ($2.01)
      CO ($5.28)
      BTN ($3.94)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: T:club:

UTG calls $0.04, fold, BTN raises to $0.16, fold, Hero raises to $0.52, fold, BTN calls $0.36

FLOP ($1.10) T:spade: 6:heart: J:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN checks

TURN ($1.10) T:spade: 6:heart: J:diamond: K:club:

Hero bets $0.68, BTN raises to $1.92, Hero raises to $3.48, BTN calls $1.50 (AI)

RIVER ($7.94) T:spade: 6:heart: J:diamond: K:club: 2:club:

BTN: 18/18/4 after 34 hands

On the flop I don't bet because his AF is 4 and I hope that he will bet. He can easily fold to my cbet because he is tight.

Turn: his sample size is not too big, but it looks that he is not such a bad player. What hand such player might be calling if he is good - only strong such as Ak, JJ+. So I am ahead.

Also assuming he is good - then what hands from this range he is checking behind on the flop? Is he schecking AK or should he try to bluff because I didn't cbet?
      He should mostly bet flop with QQ, KK to protect against straights and aces.

Oh, btw remembered one more thing - if an agresive player don't bet it is bad sign as if calling station suddenly bets. So he might be slowplaying aces or pocket jacks. But agaisnt this range I am ahead. If we add KK to his slowplaying range on the flop, then I am behind.

Too many possible situations - so I don't know how would be the best to play this hand. Probably the simplest way would be to bet and go allin on flop - if he has AK,JJ+ then I am ahead.

So probably while asking you I anwered myself to the question :)
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      So probably while asking you I anwered myself to the question- you´re welcome :P
      I think I would generally like betting flop, turn and then shoving river for value
      If you don´t bet then sometimes you´re going to c/f, but also a lot of times it means you have showdown value and c/c and if you c/r then it looks very strong and he may easily fold there Jx
      Once you bet turna nd he raises you can´t really get away. A lot of times he has there straight, but he maybe also play that way KJ or trying to bluff you out so shove is fine