poker edge

• karl43
      Hello to the forum

Hope someone in here can help me .

I know hem and pt3 is allowed using on poker sites , but have found a tool called poker edge is that allowed using ????.

My concerns goes on that the hand history you have on all other people are not hands you have played watch your self.
      It comes from a big database outside your computer and allows you to see graph and all sort of stuff on other players while you play .

Hope anyone can give me the information if it is allowed or not

karl 43
  • 3 replies
    • andreimgs
      I've seen their website.

The software looks ok. I don't understand how could they have such a large database, is strange. I don't think is legal, but is only my opinion.

• EagleStar88
      Hi Karl,

Having the hand histories of other people on tables that you haven't specifically played on yourself is outlawed by several poker rooms including PokerStars, Full Tilt etc.

We would recommend extreme caution when using such software and always check with your poker room(s) before purchase.

As a general rule, if the software only stores the hands from your own play (like HEM, PT3 and PokerStrategy's own Elephant) it is generally ok, if it stores hands where you weren't present at the table, it could be against the T&C's. Whilst some platforms allow the latter, I personally would not take the chance.

Hope this helps, best regards,

• karl43
      Thanks for the response.

It was also that i thought it was a little to good to be right ,
      theres only the right way play lot of hands and collekt my own stats .