newie few questions..

• liamever
      liamever
      Bronze
      hi, i did the test and passed, i was wondering how long its going to take i mean if u lead us on saying do the test and get 50 straight up but then i might have to show ID?

this isnt an issue as im over 18 and have ID just kind of anoying that its goin to take "several hours" + me screwing around with a photocopyer sigh would like to play some sit n go's :/

anyway not having a go but kinda am just more or less wondering how long and what else ive got to do wit fulltilt btw.. i play 888poker alot but im switching to another just as a change
  • 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi liamever & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Usually the free starting capital takes just a few hours to arrange, but we normally say allow a couple of working days after ID has been approved etc.

If asked, send as good as quality docs as soon as possible to avoid holding up the process.

It shouldn't be long before you're up & running, but in the meantime feel free to browse our excellent educational material (strategy guides, videos/other media, free coaching sessions) & of course the forums. We're all very friendly and helpful here, so feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Best regards & good luck, enjoy your poker.

Bart
    • liamever
      liamever
      Bronze
      ok , so i just scan my ID make it a pic and send as an attactment to the address that emailed me? because it said i MIGHT need the ID thats why im not 100% sure on what to do, also thank you for the response look forward to reading these forums more often.

i was hoping i could play within the hour lol.. im really doubting today or tommorow now ;/ i mean in the email this is all i get for my ID...

" We may also ask you to provide a proof of age and identity. "

so thats misleading me to wait really
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      The ID check is still currently a randomly allocated process, but as it's getting to be more the norm nowadays and as you're keen to start, I would certainly recommend that you scan & send it to the email given yes. This will hopefully cut any likely short delay.

Sometimes they will ask you for confirmation of other stuff too, but just provide them with whatever you are asked for. All information you provide is treated confidentially and never passed onto third parties.
      Moderators for example don't have access to your details, only a very small select team within PokerStrategy support will handle your personal data.

Hope this helps, good luck,

Bart
    • liamever
      liamever
      Bronze
      ok thanks for the swift response again :D ill get right to this and let u know how it went cheers bart.
    • liamever
      liamever
      Bronze
      sent the ID hopefully the cash comes soon need to make some dosh
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey mate,

after you've passed the ID check and chosen a platform, it will take about 48 hours for the money to arrive :)

Hadi
    • sneakysmile
      sneakysmile
      Bronze
      can you plis update my profile am by poinds gold but am still silver plis i wonna se more videos :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi sneakysmile,

As soon as an update comes in, they will be updated.

Don't worry, you'll soon be Gold.

Congrats and enjoy the articles, videos, coaching sessions ;)

Best regards,

Bart