50$-when?

• maurycy
      maurycy
      Global
      Hi
      I sent you scan of ID,and i got answer,about call to me on phone. I sent you my agree,and my number of mobile phone. When you are going to call me? Do you call on Sundays,and,when i get my 50$? How many days,i wait,before you send me to PartyPoker the 50$ bonus?
      Please,call me today,because tomorrow,i can be unavailable.
      I wait to contact, and i hope, that today, you verify my Account.
      And i wait for money...
      Can you tell me,if i have chance for starting capital(50$)???
      I wait for money,and verify my details
  • 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi maurycy!

We are working on it. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • maurycy
      maurycy
      Global
      Yes,i'm patient,but i am a litlle upset,because, if you want call me-please,call me today,within next 1-2 hours,because later,i can be inaccessible :( ((

I don't want lost and miss my starting capital...I registried in cashier,i send you photo of ID, i did all procedure,and i wait only on phone call,and verify my personal details, can i hope,and expect verify my details,and send money to PartyPoker,within next hours?

Please,i hope,that i will start play poker,today :) )

Sorry for my english,but i'm from Poland,and english support,is better than polish :)
    • maurycy
      maurycy
      Global
      I retry my questions,when i can expect money?

I'm afraid,that in next few days,i can't talk with you on phone,and i hope,hat you verify my personal details and Account,today...

Can you answer me-do I can hope, that today,you confirm my personal details,and send me money?

Do I send you again my mobile phone number,or scan of ID?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Just a little patience please! We are working on it. I cannot give you a day and a time when we will call you because there are a lot of telephone checks which have to be made.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • maurycy
      maurycy
      Global
      Hmm,are you working on Sundays?
      Please,can you call me NOW?I'm really afraid,that it can be one of last occasion,for verify my details, i want get my starting captial,and i now,that without this call,i don;t get money... Tell me,what i should do?Only wait,wait,wait,and wait for call,or maybe i shoul send you some scans? I will be very oblige,if you call me now,and within next few minutes,you verify my details...I'm afraid,that if you call tomorrow,i can be inaccessible for a longer time :( ((

Please,can i expect call,within next minutes,eventually hour?