Poker accounts

• andreimgs
      andreimgs
      Bronze
      I think it would be very interesting if you could track poker accounts not made through PokerStrategy.com but on your existing partner platforms.

For example I play most of the time on Betfair and I would like to collect Poker Strategy points to have access to more tutorials :) .

Best regards !
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi andreimgs,

We would all like this, we all have accounts that we had made prior to joining PokerStrategy.

It is highly unlikely to happen though, if it did anytime in the future you can be sure that we would let fellow members know via the forums and news pages.

It is the same everywhere, not just for PokerStrategy of course, totally up to the platforms but as they have nothing to gain from such a move, it is highly unlikely to happen any time soon.

Something we have to live with I'm afraid. Still plenty of partner sites to sign up with to earn PokerStrategy points though.

Best regards,

Bart
    • andreimgs
      andreimgs
      Bronze
      There may be some solutions. If someone brings, for example, two new users, members of pokerstrategy.com to a poker room to enable him to be monitored.

In this way the poker room wins two new accounts and who recommended the platform has a tracked account.

Now we are rewarded if we recommend pokerstrategy.com, but the poker room is everybody's choice. If I recommend a certain platform, they should reward me.
      Don't you think so?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

we already have a similar system for referring friends in place called Tell A Friend. By referring friends, you can earn cash rewards.

There are, however, no plans to extend the reward to strategy content. The current status system gives you access to suitable content for your level when you play with an account tracked by us - give it a shot :)

Hadi
    • andreimgs
      andreimgs
      Bronze
      Thanks for your answer
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      I'm glad to help ;) If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask!