UTG: $8.77
      MP: $58.85 28/25/2.0 on 414h sample.
      CO: $13.95
      BTN: $15.81
      SB: $11.30
      Hero (BB): $24.57

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is BB with J :spade: A :club:
      1 fold, MP raises to $0.80, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.70) 4 :club: 9 :heart: 7 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $1.40, Hero raises to $4.20, MP calls $2.80

Turn: ($10.10) Q :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.05, MP folds

If i recall it right, i had played some hands with this guy in the last couple of hands and i noticed, that he isn't the very weak one. He was not letting off his hands on dry boards etc. Also, his PFR didn't changed much considering his position. The 25% was the lowest and that was in EP, MP. So when the board comes dry i think, that a check/raise is a great way to get the maximum fold equity. When he calls i still saw it as a stubborn way of not giving up. Also i considered that he could be a thinking and observative player. With what you call openraises pre and show huge agg post? Sets! Course, the Q is quite scary and knowing me, i'd shut down if my T bet gets called/raised.
  • 2 replies
    • Pichux
      Sorry bout the DC links, forgot to change that in the hand converter.
    • Kaitz20
      generally it is fine, just you have to realize that you´re not really reping there anything besides sets. So either leading out or maybe c/c flop to take pot away on the river when turn goes c/c may be better plan.
      If he is going to b/c flop, he may sometimes float you but very often he has there overpair that he isn´t really going to fold at any point and might easily shove turn
      Ofcourse he may also have there 88 and would fold to yor turn play, so when Q comes turn bet is fine
      Also with AJ it is fine to 3-bet pf for value and then put him a lot of aggression postflop