What limit is needed to clear a 600$ bonus?

• SilverSag
      SilverSag
      Bronze
      I tried to make my calculations, but the rake system is very unclear, so is there anyone, who can answer the question from his own experience:

If I am playing 25 000 hands a month of full ring cash games, can I clear the full 600$ bonus with NL25 or do I need a higher limit for that?
  • 8 replies
    • Skring
      Skring
      Bronze
      The answer is "Yes"!
      The question is "Can I unlock a full 600$ bonus by playing NL25?"

I don`t have the exact numbers (no. of hands). And idk if anyone does because Full Tilt recently changed its rake calculation formula.

I can tell you that it took me 3 days (5hrs/day) of grinding 2$+0.25 SnGs to unlock a 50$ bonus. The number of FTP/SnG is a lot easier to calculate then in cash games but I guess that you will produce more rake playing NL25 cash then I did grinding 2$ SnGs, in the same period of time.

P.S. In case you do not know, the bonus is payed at a rate of 0.04$ / 1 FTP so you will need 15.000 FTP in order to unlock the full bonus.
    • SilverSag
      SilverSag
      Bronze
      Errr... khmmm... :f_confused:

I though this part of forum is for William Hill poker room and I was interested in that particular room, not FTP... and I don't play SnGs but cash games.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi SilverSag,

On William Hill there is no NL25, but they do have NL20.

Points depend on your game style (loose, tight etc.). Another member needed 97k hands for the whole bonus on NL20 FR.

The bonus will be cleared in steps of $5 and you will probably clear $300.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • SilverSag
      SilverSag
      Bronze
      Thanks, HannesZ

I guess that means I should better wait until NL50 to move there :f_cool:
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

If you want the clear the whole bonus it is probably better. However the bonus isn't released in one lump so you also can go for it and clear as much as possible.

Good luck,
      Hannes
    • phunlicious
      phunlicious
      Bronze
      Hello guys,
      I have a question about this bonus and I will don't open another thread.
      So, after I will deposit with PS code, I will be able to withdraw initial deposit and then just unlock that bonus ? or I need to keep the initial deposit until I will unlock the deposit bonus ?
      I get the capital from PS and also I had won some dollars in a freeroll, I have money to play for unlocking the deposit bonus :s_biggrin:
      Thanks!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey phunlicious,

Welcome to our forums.

The first deposit bonus needs to be cleared first. You make a deposit and you have to release it by earning a certain amount of WH Points. For every 350 WH Points you will earn out $5 of the bonus.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • 911CALL911
      911CALL911
      Bronze
      Can I unlock a full 600$ bonus by playing sng 10+1?
      How much sng do i play whit 1 dollars raked?

thank you