PokerStars or Full Tilt?

• Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have never played at PS before, currently 12- table 11$ 6-max turbos at FTP and I am thinking of trying out PS. I would like to ask you guys who have experience with PS or (better) both sites some questions:

1. What do you think are the pluses and minuses of both sites?
      2. Which site is better for a serious grinder - I found out that maybe I could earn supernova status at PS (starting next year) so is it worth it or is Full Tilt reward system better?

Thanks for your advice,

All the best luck
  • 5 replies
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      I have similar question , i wanted to know how is playing on FT, but cash games...
      I have tired of pokerstars, i wanted some site where are reicback etc....
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Unless you have a realistic chance at making supernova i'd stick with Fulltilt and enjoy your nice rakeback

I believe if you play $11s you'd have to put in an insane amount of volume to reach supernova.. but i'm too tired to calculate.. 4 am.. :D

this is a very useful site with information about it though: http://fpppro.com/
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      ft is rigged to the max
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      Unless you have a realistic chance at making supernova i'd stick with Fulltilt and enjoy your nice rakeback

I believe if you play $11s you'd have to put in an insane amount of volume to reach supernova.. but i'm too tired to calculate.. 4 am.. :D

this is a very useful site with information about it though: http://fpppro.com/[/quote

My estimation is based on: 1$ rake = 5,5 VPPs so I need to play about 2000 SNGs/month to get 11000 VPPs. I can play about 17 turbos/hour on average so when playing 6 hours/day I can put in a volume of about 100 games/day = 3000 games/month...

Thanks for a useful link and your response
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      PlatinumStar ~ FTP Rakeback if you buy the higher value reward possible ( such as entries to tournaments).

If you can 12 table those 6max i don't know what more can you expect from PS though. I don't think you can play significantly more, i even wonder how you play 12.

When you jump limits you might need the extra few tables on stars. Oh, and i don't know your tables are but i play the 13$ 6max turbos (i hate you if you come to Stars and all that i see for half an hour is your name first on the registration list) on stars and they are full of idiots but you need to table select.

I've seen as an exception a table with 4 rock solid reg's. At least 1 is most of the time unavoidable.

So stars has bigger traffic and that's about it.

PS: Maybe we can share some information about 6max sng's if you want.