Which Poker Room

• Mako2d2f
      Mako2d2f
      Bronze
      There is many poker rooms out there and I would like to settle down to just ONE. I prefer playing tournaments than ring games, so my question is which poker room has the best tournaments?

I like the Daily Dollar from ftp, 1$ buy-in, 8k people, cash from 1080 place and cool prizes for the final 9. I've heard pokerstars has also some good tournaments, so what do you think? :D
  • 5 replies
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mako2d2f
      There is many poker rooms out there and I would like to settle down to just ONE. I prefer playing tournaments than ring games, so my question is which poker room has the best tournaments?

I like the Daily Dollar from ftp, 1$ buy-in, 8k people, cash from 1080 place and cool prizes for the final 9. I've heard pokerstars has also some good tournaments, so what do you think? :D
      Bit OT, but u really like those tournaments? I mean, you have to outlast 7k people to get pretty much just your buyin back..
    • Mako2d2f
      Mako2d2f
      Bronze
      maybe cause I'm an awful grinder :D I lost almost all my fifty bux... still I'm getting better and better on lower stakes.

but however I would like to know where are the best tournaments, also why I prefer is that u can make some ca$h if u get to the final table...
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Silver
      i agree with alficor iys very difficult to win majorr dollars in the daily dollar you have to be more lucky then skill full but if i had to choose a site id pick pokerstars its good for mtt's
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      i agree with alficor iys very difficult to win majorr dollars in the daily dollar you have to be more lucky then skill full but if i had to choose a site id pick pokerstars its good for mtt's
      Actually i think its better to choose smaller sites, as u have better chance of making a big cash... Like bwin, there's also lucky dollar tourney with like 500 plrs. Its so much easier to make a ft here than at those 8k ppl tourneys
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mako2d2f

IF you low level or small stake tournament, i must say pokerstars, since any tournament below $1 dont have any rake. Beside you can play sitNgo continiously without problem.

I normally play SNG 45 players, or double or nothing $1, easy to make money compare to 8k players tournament.