This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Which Poker Room

• Mako2d2f
      Mako2d2f
      Bronze
      There is many poker rooms out there and I would like to settle down to just ONE. I prefer playing tournaments than ring games, so my question is which poker room has the best tournaments?

I like the Daily Dollar from ftp, 1$ buy-in, 8k people, cash from 1080 place and cool prizes for the final 9. I've heard pokerstars has also some good tournaments, so what do you think? :D
  • 5 replies
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mako2d2f
      There is many poker rooms out there and I would like to settle down to just ONE. I prefer playing tournaments than ring games, so my question is which poker room has the best tournaments?

I like the Daily Dollar from ftp, 1$ buy-in, 8k people, cash from 1080 place and cool prizes for the final 9. I've heard pokerstars has also some good tournaments, so what do you think? :D
      Bit OT, but u really like those tournaments? I mean, you have to outlast 7k people to get pretty much just your buyin back..
    • Mako2d2f
      Mako2d2f
      Bronze
      maybe cause I'm an awful grinder :D I lost almost all my fifty bux... still I'm getting better and better on lower stakes.

but however I would like to know where are the best tournaments, also why I prefer is that u can make some ca$h if u get to the final table...
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i agree with alficor iys very difficult to win majorr dollars in the daily dollar you have to be more lucky then skill full but if i had to choose a site id pick pokerstars its good for mtt's
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      i agree with alficor iys very difficult to win majorr dollars in the daily dollar you have to be more lucky then skill full but if i had to choose a site id pick pokerstars its good for mtt's
      Actually i think its better to choose smaller sites, as u have better chance of making a big cash... Like bwin, there's also lucky dollar tourney with like 500 plrs. Its so much easier to make a ft here than at those 8k ppl tourneys
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mako2d2f

IF you low level or small stake tournament, i must say pokerstars, since any tournament below $1 dont have any rake. Beside you can play sitNgo continiously without problem.

I normally play SNG 45 players, or double or nothing $1, easy to make money compare to 8k players tournament.