This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Not Getting Strategy Points?

• THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      I made my Stars account account through Pokerstrategy and followed all the steps. I didn't recieve a capital but thats because I recieved it on Full Tilt already. But I transferred some money over to stars through player to player transfers from Full Tilt to Stars and i've been collecting FPP's the last few days. But I don't see my Pokerstrategy points profile being updated the way I see my Full Tilt PS points being updated. It just says $600 bonus etc besides Stars instead of the little + sign that you click on to see your strategy points.
  • 4 replies
    • Skring
      Skring
      Bronze
      Do not forget to go HERE and add your PokerStars nickname in the appropriate box ;)

Good Luck!
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skring
      Do not forget to go HERE and add your PokerStars nickname in the appropriate box ;)

Good Luck!
      Yep I have done that already a while ago. I made this account something like a year ago though so maybe that has something to do with it.
    • alister15
      alister15
      Bronze
      Go to Stars

Click Requests in the toolbar when you are logged in

Click information sharing

Tick the Box.

Hope this helps. :D
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey THeGaME23,

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (just a couple of days delay) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visable on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

But, if your saying u created this account some time ago it wouldn't hurt to contact PokerStrategy.com and PokerStars support to see what they see on their side with your account being tracked.

Regards,

Kyle.