Not Getting Strategy Points?

• THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      I made my Stars account account through Pokerstrategy and followed all the steps. I didn't recieve a capital but thats because I recieved it on Full Tilt already. But I transferred some money over to stars through player to player transfers from Full Tilt to Stars and i've been collecting FPP's the last few days. But I don't see my Pokerstrategy points profile being updated the way I see my Full Tilt PS points being updated. It just says $600 bonus etc besides Stars instead of the little + sign that you click on to see your strategy points.
  • 4 replies
    • Skring
      Skring
      Bronze
      Do not forget to go HERE and add your PokerStars nickname in the appropriate box ;)

Good Luck!
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skring
      Do not forget to go HERE and add your PokerStars nickname in the appropriate box ;)

Good Luck!
      Yep I have done that already a while ago. I made this account something like a year ago though so maybe that has something to do with it.
    • alister15
      alister15
      Bronze
      Go to Stars

Click Requests in the toolbar when you are logged in

Click information sharing

Tick the Box.

Hope this helps. :D
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey THeGaME23,

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (just a couple of days delay) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visable on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

But, if your saying u created this account some time ago it wouldn't hurt to contact PokerStrategy.com and PokerStars support to see what they see on their side with your account being tracked.

Regards,

Kyle.