Strategy points

• morphine8425
      morphine8425
      Bronze
      Hi,

I created an account through your website with pokerstars and I would like to link it to pokerstrategy so I can receive my strategy points. The issue is that I had an old account with pokerstars which I closed but this was previously updated on your site. How can I change my actual pokerstars account into your website so I can receive the strategy points. It seems that it does not let me deselect the old one and activate the new one. Can somebody help me ?

Andrei Dan Pruteanu
  • 3 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Hi Andrei! If I understand correctly, what you need to do is contact customer support and ask them to delete your old registered Poker Stars User ID so that you can then enter your new one.

By the way,how did you manage to close your old account? I wish I could do the same...
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey morphine8425,

Once you enter in a user name it is usually set but you can try contacting out support like oblitron said. GL.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • morphine8425
      morphine8425
      Bronze
      Hi,

Thanks for your help. I will contact customer support. As for the old account - I just told them I will not use it because I had some issues with moving all the time. They closed it for me and I created another one after a few months using a new email address. It worked for me.

Thanks again,

Andrei