TAF Question .. and hello again

• jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      HI guys, working alot so not around often.

I have a rather bothersome question to ask. A while back i asked via ticket regarding taf bonuses. i am currently almost at the first transfer level.

Now i have not played alot but plan too soon.. so in case i dont get the bonus 100 for 800 points on party thats ok.. i still have initial roll to work with. and build. Fine.

Now i will continue to play with that.. but what i was most concerned about was referrals.. this is why i stopped referring..i was told that when 50 gets transferred into my party account i have to rake it. 25 percent needs to be raked in to get that taf bonus withdrawn. Imagine me in complete shock by this. How absurd. I am bringing clients to poker strategy who are oviously doing well if i have recieved taf bonus. And i have to clear points to get the money. that is exactly like a reload bonus or the original bonus.

I thought when we refer people like all naturally companies do we get paid to do it. no questions ask. Instead i am told i need to rake poker hands to get this money. This is not right.

I read no mention of this on site that taf bonnuses need to be raked. I was also told earlier that i could anytime.

Taf is seperate. out of good faith your clients are referrring people to you to make some extra cash and on top of that your requiring them to rake and get you more cash. I dont get it. Please inform me if your ticket support was correct or not and if so why? maybe he was mistaken.

Also i have a friend i referred who doesn't seem to get his bonus for interpoker.. This is rather upsetting as its over a month i believe.
      can that be rectified sooner?? im only asking because as i refer i am having difficulty with it with these issues.

Thank you so much and gl at tables guys.
  • 5 replies
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze
      Hi jefeche,

we are only able to send the TAF money to Titan or to PartyPoker. PartyPoker does not allow you to cash out funds immediately. So you have to play these 20% in raked hands, but that is not very much e.g. you receive a 100$ TAF bonus you only need to play 20 raked hands which is really no problem and you are able to do it within max. 10 minutes.

InterPoker: we do not send the money to InterPoker anymore. You have to contact your friend and tell him that we only deposit the money to PP, Titan or FullTilt Poker.

Best regards,

Tobi
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      I see.

Just trying to make sense of it. Seems odd that i woud have ave to pay any rake to advertise and refer people to you. For any reeason. Anyway thats thy way it goes. I now know.

The friend for interpoker. He has accounts with them. Would that stil apply if he is not tracked by you. I mean he has seperate accounts with them.
      So if you were to deposit 100 to his account at Party or titan would you do that?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi jefeche!

Unfortunately that's not possible. If he wants to collect StrategyPoints he can use one of our first deposit bonuses.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • pokeraddicte
      pokeraddicte
      Bronze
      i aslo have a question regarding affiliate payment , it possibile that your guys transfer the taf money to my TitanPoker account , my titan poker account it's created with another bonus code not with poker strategy
      thanks

GL
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi pokeraddicte!

Please contact our support team. You can find the ticket system under "Help".

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81