This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 SH ATo vs fish

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($67.75)
      Hero ($55.95)
      UTG ($50)
      CO ($60.70)
      BTN ($55.90)

Dealt to Hero T:club: A:heart:

fold, CO calls $0.50, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.50, CO calls $2

FLOP ($5.25) 9:spade: J:heart: 7:spade:

Hero bets $3.50, CO calls $3.50

TURN ($12.25) 9:spade: J:heart: 7:spade: A:club:

Hero bets $8.50, CO calls $8.50

RIVER ($29.25) 9:spade: J:heart: 7:spade: A:club: T:spade:

Hero checks, CO checks

Hero wins $27.80

villain is huge fish: 85/27/1, 50 hands. following reads before this hand: "min3b KK pre;
      wont fold any draw, or any pair; call 69o oop and donk 2nd pair 1/3 pt; minR 88 pre;"

given stats and reads, I'm not sure whether we should even cb, since our feQ is v small. Once I hit on turn I plan on playing for stacks given reads and I think I should bet more on the turn ($10 maybe)? River is pretty ugly, since every draw got there. Should we bet/fold?

on reflection, this seems best since villain is a fish and likes to see showdown. If I check he almost certainly only bets when he has us beat?

thanks
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      with gutshot and overcard I think c-bet is fine, although board is very drawy
      Just he is not really going to raise there with draws, so i think you can c-bet profitable rather than c/f
      I think 8.5$ is fine bet size on the river and instead of c/f I would likely fo for value betting 12$ on the river. he has there a lot of two pair combos that would call us down and likely only raise with flushes