you liar pokerstrategy

• baltar25
      baltar25
      Basic
      i passed the quiz,i opened my fulltilt account,i ve done id check.İ ve sent u driving license pic and u dont believe me now.İ dont believe u i m not liar u r liar.The ID check was unsuccessful‏ this s bullshit dude u have no money capital tell me.
  • 4 replies
    • Jehudas
      Jehudas
      Bronze
      you should be a little bit more polite. You want something from PokerStrategy - not the other way around. You should get in touch with the support and I bet they'll help you out (as long as you approach them in a respectful and polite manner)...
      GLAT! :f_cool:
    • harleytopper
      harleytopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jehudas
      You should get in touch with the support and I bet they'll help you out
      Don't waste your time. If your ID was not accepted then It will not second time (they will not tell you what went wrong).

And this message "Your ID check has failed, but you can deposit your own money", what really means "fuck you, but you can deposit your own money and earn us rake", it is just disrespectful.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hello baltar,

unfortunately we cannot give away funds to players from Turkey due to the legal situation there. I apologize for any inconvenience caused, but there is no way around that.

In any case, I ask all users to keep a civil manner and refrain from cursing.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • Jehudas
      Jehudas
      Bronze
      there you go - sorry to hear that but usually there are obvious reasons for people not passing IDcheck...